Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2nd hand accord advice please

hi guys, since i trash my last accord about a month ago, i have been looking for a new or 2nd hand one since, and i hope i found the right one...
    can you guys comment please...

its manual 5 spd, $8900 (going to ask for lower), 149.500KM, 97 VTi, 6 Speaker Stereo, Abs (Antilock Brakes), Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Body Colour - Bumpers, Cd Player, Central Locking, Cruise Control, Drivers Airbag, Electric Seat - Drivers, Integrated Security System, Power Steering, Power Windows - Front & Rear, Radio Cassette, Sunroof.

what can you guys comment on this?
    is it worth the price? if not, howmuch is the ideal price for this kind of car?
    thanx guys
    1995 Accord,5 speed manual,4dr,sedan custom speakers,keyless entry,LED's underdash

Member Array
    Car:
    cb3 Accord
    Seems like a reasonable price. All depends on tthe condition too.

did they still use cassette decks back in 97 ? my how time flies

sounds pretty good, get a check and all the usual blah blah

hope my 1 cent helps, what colour/condition of paint ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1996 Honda Accord VTi-S
    I have original cassette player from Honda in my 96 VTi-S. It's VTi-S but cassette player... duh lol...

Just for reference/comparison, I bought mine for $6000 but odo is over 200K. Paint is good no rust no obvious scratch around corners nothing. And it's auto VTi-S.

You can get the car valued to see how much it is worth. Cheers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord
    mmm sounds a bit steep to me. Depends on the condition of the car. I wouldnt pay over 8,000. I bought a auto 95' vti-s for 7000 with just under 200 clicks. Check to see if its got a good service history. If u think its been treated well go for it.

u can start getting next shape accords for a bit under 10k now.

my budget is actually 5k since i got mine last time for 3.5k and its a 95 and fully mod with custom speakers, lowered, central locks and all that stuff.

this colour is silver blue and hopefully its more to the silver side.
    1995 Accord,5 speed manual,4dr,sedan custom speakers,keyless entry,LED's underdash

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4K24
    yea but your last accord didnt have VTEC yo ...
    its all about vtec

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Nissan > Honda :D
    I picked my stock as a rock 95 VTi 5spd with 127 thou on the clock for $7500 with no rust etc. But that was through a friend... $8900 definitely seems a bit high, maybe $7500-8000 would be more reasonable for what it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1996 Honda Accord VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    u can start getting next shape accords for a bit under 10k now.
    Just purely my opinion, I won't get a next gen Accord (CG Accord) simply because I always like CD Accord much more than any other Accord (except JDM CF Accord, Euro R CL1, and Accord Euro). Maybe I'm biased towards CD lol...

If I'm not mistaken CD Accord was made in Japan whereas next gen Accord and onwards were made in Thailand (except Accord Euro).

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by skyflyer View Post
    Just purely my opinion, I won't get a next gen Accord (CG Accord) simply because I always like CD Accord much more than any other Accord (except JDM CF Accord, Euro R CL1, and Accord Euro). Maybe I'm biased towards CD lol...

If I'm not mistaken CD Accord was made in Japan whereas next gen Accord and onwards were made in Thailand (except Accord Euro).
    pretty sure thats correct.
    I agree, cd5 is by far the best shape accord. other than euro it is the only 1 i like.

8900 is very rich for vti. vti-s would fish around the 8k mark, depending on alot of things. Most advice I can give you, if it looks well maintained, the extra 900 or watever it is you might as well pay it. reason being, if the car has been thrashed and is 2k cheaper, you will bet your bottom dollar you will have ongoing hassles and prob spend the same money.
    Be sure the first time.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord 1998 V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by skyflyer View Post

some were made in USA im pretty sure... think mine was its a 98 V6-L
    See my Car here
    Honda Accord 1998 V6-L VTEC.
    Carputer
    MySpace come say hi