Page 32 of 153 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    dude y are u arguing this point, WE ALL NO IT, no1 is disagreeeing with u sweetheart of course B > Dseries but turbo > B but still people would rather spend 10,000 installing a b18cr wen a D16-T could run a VERY similar time with a bolt on greedy kit bought off ebay for 2g's and DIY backyard job lol
    Which turbo D is running similar time to B18cR swapped civics on ozhonda? By comparing within this forum, quite few ppl running high 13/low 14 with b18cR while all the turbo D I see is stuck at mid to high 14s...

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by xtercii View Post
    Which turbo D is running similar time to B18cR swapped civics on ozhonda? By comparing within this forum, quite few ppl running high 13/low 14 with b18cR while all the turbo D I see is stuck at mid to high 14s...
    Yeah I'm stuck at 14.5 but that's just my setup..

Wait till LSD is installed that's the main porblem with Boosted D's IMO
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    What the???
    yup i proved a point......stripping the interior has little or no effect on 1/4 mile times. Its around 20kg or so all up for rear seats parcel tray and passenger seat. All i did was drive a tiny bit harder and boom that was .2 off the 1/4 lol. More to come

Anyway. I love old D's. I would ADORE to see a old gen 2 crx or older civic with a d16a8 running lumy cams , carby conversion or quad throttle and 13 inch dish rims. Hot.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    But wouldn't you drive the hardest all the time at the 1/4?

you get better at things with practice - rev each gear out more shift better/faster launch differntley etc. My point is with a bit more practice i will probably see mid 13's on a stock engine with full interior on real road tyres. It would be nice lol

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Quote Originally Posted by xtercii View Post

Just because no-one has done it on ozhonda doesnt mean its not possible. There is no reason why people cant used Turbo D16s in the usa as examples. All the same variables apply
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

then do it guys !
    lets see some d series builds out there at teh track and 1/4

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    speaking of d series.... i think i smashed something in my gearbox.... the engines still fine...

d series wont die.... it lives on no matter what

NOw car makes a loud hollow clunking/ticking sound around 4000rpm then goes away
    loud around corners too

Btw wasnt doing burnouts or anything.. i dropped down to second hit round 7k getting onto highway hit 3rd backed off and heard it... revved it in neutral and its fine

so i'm assuming gearbox or cv's.....

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    I seem to be the only one rep's the Boosted D's at the 1/4 mile WTF!
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    I seem to be the only one rep's the Boosted D's at the 1/4 mile WTF!
    ill be there soon reppin dz
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    WHOA!!! 155KW!! MAD!!

Have U got a build thread I can check out?

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    WHOA!!! 155KW!! MAD!!

Have U got a build thread I can check out?
    ye its in forced inductionhttp://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100952
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”