Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru

Thumbs up wanting to lower my eg4

civic.I currently have 17s with 205/40r17 work emotions..currenty rubs the guards on hard cornering or when people are in the back.I was planning to put kings in as i dont have enough for coil overs.As i was thinking kings have a stiffer ride? or am i just wasting my time?anu help or advice is greatly appriciated
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

My advice, do it right the 1st time.
    If you want coils, hold off for a while and save up for them.

I found that when I had Lowerd Kings on my Sedan it was a pretty bouncy ride, especially at high speed. I was using stock shocks as well and didn't have any problems with them leaking ect. When I took them off to replace them with coils they were still in alright condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by duped View Post
    what's a mugen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    ill wash urs u wash mine?

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    okay thanks just want kings for now as i dont want to send 1500 on coils if you know what i mean.I just hope ride will be stiffer as i dont mind
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    T80
    If u get kings your gonna need to get shocks as well. A good brand would be koni yellows which are damper adjustable so you could set the stiffness n shie.

However all up your gonna be pretty close to the price of coils so i say wait it out
    OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

BRING BACK THE SPOTTED THREAD