Question where to locate 05 crv parking brake switch harness

just got myself d/din kenwood dvd deck,i know that it's illegal not to connect the "parking sensor wire",the question is if i want to connect this wire where is the best and easiest way to find the wire,and if i do not connect the wire how do i make it the deck think that it's connected..also after installing an after-market stereo has anyone got the steering wheel audio control working with the new system....
    Last edited by dennk; 04-05-2008 at 07:33 PM. Reason: adding

dis-regard the question,as i installed the unit already,decided not to have the steering wheel audio control work with the unit

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by dennk View Post
    just got myself d/din kenwood dvd deck,i know that it's illegal not to connect the "parking sensor wire",the question is if i want to connect this wire where is the best and easiest way to find the wire,and if i do not connect the wire how do i make it the deck think that it's connected..also after installing an after-market stereo has anyone got the steering wheel audio control working with the new system....
    How did you manage to get around with the Parking Brake wire ?

I am installing Double Din Pioneer Headunit AVH-P6050DVD and did try to ground the Parking Brake Wire but it didn't work theu units have no power .

i just grounded the parking brake wire behind the centre pocket, you know the one under the air vents,if the unit itself has no power have you blown a fuse?? also the parking brake wire's job is not to show any picture ie movie or anything on the screen but still let you play the sound...