Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Does it sound better now? I still love the growl. It's not CAI loud though which is good to stay stealth.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004
    yeah sounds just a bit softer then a large pod filter, but gives a nice growl when it give it..
    K&N Air Filter. 19" Shadow Crome HP's. 4,400k HID Lights. White GT LED Park Lights. Resonator Removed. Kenwood Head Deck in Center Consol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    20min...took me like 2 hrs on my own. removing the bumber is like the worlds longest activity. i took the black box out and the whole S shape tubing connected to it. Was i supposed to take the whole S shape tubing out too? oh well time will tell.
    also...im pretty sure you can manage doing this without removing the top air filter box thing...

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I went through the fog opening and wheel arch . Pain in the arse but got in done in about 1 hour.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    I went through wheel arch and a hydraulic jack + stand.
    Took me about 45mins wriggling.

There is a S tube towards the inner side which you cannot see.
    It connects to the pipe infront of the battery within the engine bay.

Remove the 2 clips on that pipe and you can remove it, and you will understand how the resonator is connected and the stock intake sucks in hot engine bay air as it's sitting right next to the radiator and intake manifold.
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 14-11-2008 at 10:46 AM.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by kevt88 View Post
    i took the black box out and the whole S shape tubing connected to it. Was i supposed to take the whole S shape tubing out too? oh well time will tell. filter box thing...
    When I first removed intake resonator I took out all the piping from the filter box down and it just had an annoying deep drone under throttle. It's cause if you end the piping at the box the opening is still inside the engine bat very close to other accessories and it just bounces the sound around in there. You'd be better off finding some piping and extending it into the front guard and give yourself a cold feed. A bit more power and a nicer sound, still aggressive but without the loud annoying drone
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE