<HELP> where is the thread of general mod guide?

hi dudes and mates, pls forgive me to post this noob post first, i know i m very dumb, but i v tried for 40min to find a thread which is quite impressive three weeks ago.

that thread gives very succinct guides on modififying cars. it classifies 3 stages of improvments to each of the models(civic/integra), and tells rough costs and hp increasing at the end of each stage.

i tried to search the page via the search field on the homepage and googled "xxxx site: ozhonda.com" too, but only returned some irralative pages, PLEASE, anyone still remembers where the locaton of the thread is, guide me thru there. MANY MANY BIG THANKS!!!
    Last edited by hans; 09-05-2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: wrong expression

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EK1
    i think he was refering to this one...i also new it existed but took a while to find...pretty good read

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19495

thank you ben, but this is not what i m after. the original one is a typical less is more style thread. i m not sure if i can still find it

ha thank you ek96!! this is EXACTLY what i m looking for. i v been reading most of the stikys on each subforum, just missed this one. thank you ALOT mate!!

ay hans got pics of you're car???
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i