Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy rooster View Post
    No need for mfactory, OBX dude. That's what Joe runs. And they are cheap.
    Oops, my bad here. I was thinking LSD when typing that but you were talking about FD. OBX only make FD's for DC2 Integras.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    haha nah man H22s as well!! 4.64 FD Just found that on there website, $425 US aposed to Mfactories $750AUD 4.7 FD waiting on OBX to get me shipping costs.
    BB6 Prelude H22A4 CP 11.5:1 pistons, eagle rods, shaved deck 12.3:1 comp, Type S cams, lovefab header, s200, 65mm TB, 2.5" through...
    NA WARRIOR

whats the site to get obx products?

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    I'll have to speak to my supplier about the H22 FD. If you guys want OBX products send me a PM.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    vote for love fab headers.

As for Intake manifold, go for the EURO R. Search on hondatech as there is a big thread comparing intake manifold on H22a.

it all depends on what parts you run together to see the gains you will enjoy.

Also a large part is the tuning, if you have a crap tuner, you are not going to see any gains.

skunk2 IM does make power on stock internals on the h22, there is a big thread on honda-tech
    about it (mainly people regurgitating incorrect information they heard), and it also shows it
    out performs the EURO, with a lot less stuffing about to make it fit.
    --------------------------------------

NA all the way, turbos are ghey.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    For air speed and mid range torque the stock IM is king hands down. Fatboyz and I have a tuner that kinda knows his sh!t. Euro R imo would be the best upgrade ONCE the std intake becomes restrictive but for low-midrange power i.e Streetable torque std wins. But anyhow lets not hijack this HEADER thread anymore lol
    He knows what headers I think he should be looking at.
    BB6 Prelude H22A4 CP 11.5:1 pistons, eagle rods, shaved deck 12.3:1 comp, Type S cams, lovefab header, s200, 65mm TB, 2.5" through...
    NA WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    For air speed and mid range torque the stock IM is king hands down. Fatboyz and I have a tuner that kinda knows his sh!t. Euro R imo would be the best upgrade ONCE the std intake becomes restrictive but for low-midrange power i.e Streetable torque std wins. But anyhow lets not hijack this HEADER thread anymore lol
    He knows what headers I think he should be looking at.
    damn straight! LOL i spend late nights talking to this mofo, its almost like his my biatch hahaha kidding :P we'll talk soon

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    x-force headers can be another option, heard its bang for buck for H motors.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyz39 View Post
    x-force headers can be another option, heard its bang for buck for H motors.
    nah their prone to crack and their diametres r 2 small and they dont flow enough gas for the setup im after (headwork). however their pretty good for a bolt ons setup eg i/h/e and a piggyback tune with vafcII

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    If your going for an aftermarket intake manifold, which you are, yes I would agree with you. If you were just using the standard intake manifold then no I don't agree. Even with headwork a smaller pipe is ok with the standard intake manifold, throttle body etc. That's what I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy rooster View Post
    If your going for an aftermarket intake manifold, which you are, yes I would agree with you. If you were just using the standard intake manifold then no I don't agree. Even with headwork a smaller pipe is ok with the standard intake manifold, throttle body etc. That's what I have seen.
    im still not sure what IM to get :S