Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    trotts
    Isnt sang the eg sedan POV car going boosted?
    BONUS ROUND
    There is still room on the bandwagon for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy rooster View Post
    Remember guys that this class demands street tyres, no slicks. If you look at the times he ran they would be with big mph. Its a tough car and one you wouldn't pick on the street.

And yeah, its funny how all the Hondas that compete are either in AllMotor or Front Mod, 2 slick tyred classes. That must be because they make too much power.
    Its because slicks make anyone think they are god. The whole point of FWD is its hard to get power to the ground. This is directed at all the wannabe's who think case they know how to strip a car and way 60kg's that they are god. So many. Soooo many.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Quote Originally Posted by Weq View Post
    Its because slicks make anyone think they are god. The whole point of FWD is its hard to get power to the ground. This is directed at all the wannabe's who think case they know how to strip a car and way 60kg's that they are god. So many. Soooo many.
    Holy shit, i'm going to agree with you for once

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by RICER23Q View Post
    Holy shit, i'm going to agree with you for once
    On the road to enlightenment i see.....
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    85 AH Honda Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aza View Post
    90 Pov has not beat the record time not at a sports compact event anyway, it has only ever done one run in the street front category running a 12.1. Mind u it surely has the power to run faster
    Beating the record time is what both cars did, but only Ryan took the record because he backed it up with another run within 1 percent. Which is exacltly what I said before . Jimmy (90-POV) would have broken the street front record at Jamboree which was a sports compact event, had he backed it up. What I want to see is Ryan and Jimmy line up at Jamboree. Can anyone say quickest side by side street front wheel drive race in Australian history.
    Lunchbox Racing
    1985 K20A Civic
    11.67 @ 116.55 MPH All Motor street tires - retired
    1995 K24 EG Civic

They should have some competition coming along soon

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Theres no doubt that at Jambo it's going to be broken again, just gotta make the nugget faster I guess

The aim now is to be as consistant as possible now (bracket car spec), because i'm currently second in the championship with one round to go and 10points behind the leader... so I have to do well (basically win)

too bad it wont happen since jimmy sold his motor....
    teamPOV

Member Array
    Car:
    Land Barge
    Quote Originally Posted by Weq View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Oh f u c k, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cvik_ryda View Post
    haters??? if i wanted to see how fast a Pulsar run ill join a nissan forum. Isnt this is why we have different forums for different interest? Hater?? lol
    It was a FWD Street record mate. Considering many Honda's are FWD, I dare say alot of people on this forum would be interested.
    Well atleast those who are little more concerned about their ET's than say...Angel Lights?

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by nigs View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Oh f u c k, I love it.

It was a FWD Street record mate. Considering many Honda's are FWD, I dare say alot of people on this forum would be interested and the fact this is the track/drag racing section.Well atleast those who are little more concerned about their ET's than say...Angel Lights?

edited

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Quote Originally Posted by nigs View Post
    Well atleast those who are little more concerned about their ET's than say...Angel Lights?
    lmaonade!

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8 - Fastest F
    isnt the AH twins k20 car a street car too??
    they run 11.5sec or something like that?