Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    I cant understand how you guys are getting these high figures, all my previous Honda's have been very economical. Even my old Fifth Gen Prelude was getting 540-580 k's on a tank of 60 litres (city driving). Currently my DC2R gets 9L/100kms city driving with the ocasional trash easily and i use nothing but BP Premium 95 ron.
    Last edited by Blulude98; 20-06-2008 at 10:52 PM.

pretty much shifting @ 3k rpm (babying) most of the way.. (urban driving)
    a few squirts here and there...

98 octane
    7.9L/100km..
    dc2...

filled mine to the brim last week and have done just over 500k in a DC5R...just normal driving really, occasional use of vtec but not much!

How much fuel is left in the tank when the light comes on? i get quite a bit out of it on the occasion where i have been low and a long way from a servo!

are some of you guys getting low readings because you fill your car up just under a quater or something seems pretty bad to get 350 out of a tank!! maybe just driving hard too much ?

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    should be 10 or 12 litres left when fuel warning illuminates

Quote Originally Posted by T-onedc2 View Post
    should be 10 or 12 litres left when fuel warning illuminates
    Not true, when the light comes in full time there will be 8litres left in your tank.

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda View Post
    same.

12.5L/100kms

2litre dc2 on bp ultimate 98ron
    my bad. its the other way around

10L/125kms haha

s tune Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blulude98 View Post
    Not true, when the light comes in full time there will be 8litres left in your tank.
    oh well most cars are like that, being more economical I guess Honda goes with less. Where did you find that figure? It's not in my manual.

just got 410 kms until the light has come on and just added 46 litres to fill so still had 4 litres left!! cant complain...

lots of vtecing too i must add

Quote Originally Posted by T-onedc2 View Post
    oh well most cars are like that, being more economical I guess Honda goes with less. Where did you find that figure? It's not in my manual.
    It actually is in the manual man (page 59, under Low Fuel Light Indicator)) and i have also tested it, as soon as the light came on i pulled over in a servo around the corner and pumped 42l and it was full to the brim.
    Last edited by Blulude98; 25-06-2008 at 09:30 PM.

s tune Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blulude98 View Post
    It actually is in the manual man (page 59, under Low Fuel Light Indicator)) and i have also tested it, as soon as the light came on i pulled over in a servo around the corner and pumped 42l and it was full to the brim.
    So it is, just found it

so just confirming, are all integra dc2 tanks 50L?

wen i hit the light i pump in roughly 40L