Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    those are sold as a few different brands - ES being one.
    I have them on my civic - fairly stiff and fairly cheap.

Notes. These are firm - but will eventually pull out of TOE with consistent mileage. They are not "held" like other bushes but simply pressed into place with lots of lube to aid their movement. Also note installing these requires the destruction of your previous OEM bush - these require the re-use of the outer shell and inner rod for mounting.
    Hmm ok... doesn't sound like such a good idea them. Perhaps OEM Honda ones should be the way to go for me. Unless I put out some extra $$ and source a Mugen pair. Anyone know where in melbourne can I get hold of Mugen bushings?

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    good post! much to learn , im purchasing some new rta complete set , unrelated having some worn/old rta bushes from what i read will cause toe out and so forth ? problem is with my rear the toe is so far out they wouldnt even do an alignment could the rta wear be one of the causes of this? Along with other bushes that maybe worn.
    its the ice cream man !

Quote Originally Posted by DNY*BOY View Post
    good post! much to learn , im purchasing some new rta complete set , unrelated having some worn/old rta bushes from what i read will cause toe out and so forth ? problem is with my rear the toe is so far out they wouldnt even do an alignment could the rta wear be one of the causes of this? Along with other bushes that maybe worn.
    From what I can see, once the bushes in the rear trailing arms and compensator arms (the short arms that you move to adjust rear toe) begin to give up you'll have trouble maintaining consistent toe.

Just last week I got my car's wheel alignment done at a reputable place, and the rear toe-in reading changed after they got the car up on the computer the second time, even though no adjustments were made at the rear. I put the blame on worn, sloppy RTA bushings.

That's why I want to replace them ASAP.

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    thanks dinorider , ive ordered new ones ill post up how much diff they made , let me kno how u go also =P
    its the ice cream man !