Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast
    Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by timofytit View Post
    This is getting very political, but here are the results from my first ever time at lakeside. The times do show results. http://www.qldraceways.com.au/Admini...riesforweb.pdf
    Thats good to hear Tim. But its just for people who might be curious to know what MPH the car can run. Noone is dissing your build or engine package. Its just a good comparison to other Kseries engine builds.

It will also be a good indication to help people decide on such a build depedning on budget and etc.

And delsol9000rpm grow up

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Back on topic!

Engine - K20A
    Displacement - 2.0
    Bore - Stock
    Stroke - Stock
    CR - Stock
    Camshaft - Toda
    VTEC X-Over - 5800 I think

This run with;

Stock airbox (unmodded) with stock air filter, aftermarket cams, headers and 2.5" exhaust.

Last edited by Nepolian; 04-05-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    delsol crx
    nice power What spec cams are you running?

Benson you need a reality check
    Last edited by delsol9000rpms; 29-04-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    ^^^as said.. i've noticed a few Kseries dyno slips now with "Toda" cams... we need to know exactly which ones fellas.. unless it's a secret new grind
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2002 Integra Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by dsp26 View Post
    ^^^as said.. i've noticed a few Kseries dyno slips now with "Toda" cams... we need to know exactly which ones fellas.. unless it's a secret new grind
    This is the final word from the shit layed on my builds dyno results! If you can win a trophy at superlap, step up and show it, if you can be 2.8s behind a porsche carrera cup race car at lakeside, then step up. I have always been a really strong ozhonda supporter, wear the shirts, and the prints on the car. Where is your respect!!

Results are on www.queenslandraceway.com.au

2 race meets with the Toda Built Engine, 2 wins. Both wins are greater than 2 seconds per lap. Step up keyboard warriors.
    [B]†ÎM؃Ÿ†Î†§(%)
    One To Pin DC5R (12PIN) 183.8kW@wheels of 2.15L TODA POWER
    60.97s @ QR Clubman on DZ03G Semis (Toda Powered K21.5)
    58.54s @ Lakeside Raceway on Dunlop Slicks (Toda Powered K21.5)
    59.03s @ QR Sprints on DZ02G Semis (Toda Powered K21.5)

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    ^^^erm was that aimed at me? no disrespect here... as the thread starter i clearly stated in the first post that this thread was about powerband and cams. Unlike the other dyno threads the purpose of this thread is to give build starters an idea of which cams will provide the powerband they want.

Now if you wanna be the one disrespecting this thread then delete your posts here and post them up in the many dyno brags threads. There are many combined members contributing in this thread that far outweigh what support to ozhonda you think you provide
    Last edited by dsp26; 01-05-2009 at 11:16 AM.
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG brusier, STi type R
    This is the final word from the shit layed on my builds dyno results! If you can win a trophy at superlap, step up and show it, if you can be 2.8s behind a porsche carrera cup race car at lakeside, then step up. I have always been a really strong ozhonda supporter, wear the shirts, and the prints on the car. Where is your respect!!

2 race meets with the Toda Built Engine, 2 wins. Both wins are greater than 2 seconds per lap. Step up keyboard warriors.
    I'm sure your car is quick, but double check I think it was a GT3 RS NOT a cup car...

GT3 RS/ cup car :S sounds liike the dc5 is damn quick regardless
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    EG brusier, STi type R
    One is a road car, one is a full on race car, big difference.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic

Wtf mate! not everything is about u, relaaaaaaaaxxxx
    Last edited by B18cEG; 04-05-2009 at 01:11 AM.
    = First Production Company To Produce 100HP Per Litre NA

Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Back on topic!

Engine - Stock K20A
    Displacement - 2.0
    Bore - Stock
    Stroke - Stock
    CR - Stock
    Camshaft - Toda
    VTEC X-Over - 5800 I think

This run with;

Stock airbox (unmodded) with stock air filter, aftermarket cams, headers and 2.5" exhaust.

how can the engine be stock if you are running a toda cam ?
    --------------------------------------

NA all the way, turbos are ghey.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    ^^^oh and while you answer it Nepolian can you please advise which Toda cam it is as well. Thanks