Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    same situation with my da9....

i know its not the newest teg and i dont really care...

coz i own it, i can get parts for it, and i like it...

and thats the main thing... plus im doing it for the fact that im keen to learn and say ive done a turbo conversion to my integra, ive painted my integra, ive maintained my integra ALL by myself....

i know alot of people who call them selves "enthusiasts" but still send there cars to a workshop to get things done like services or whatever....

its all about personal preference and money.. my teg is cheap and the turbo kit was cheap had i notve got one i prob wouldve got a b18c and put that in...

how far r u willing to go... thats what it is all about... plus this is off topic.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    holy sh!t.....big thumbsup for the owners.....putting a k in teh jazz is already super tight fit....now fitting a s/c on it WOW!!! he would've had to cut alot of chassis to fit that...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    who cares if jazz owners in aus are willing to spend big bucks for their cars....the whole point of this thread is to show a crazy built and for ppl to admire what the car owner did.

Quote Originally Posted by noodleman27 View Post
    who cares if jazz owners in aus are willing to spend big bucks for their cars....the whole point of this thread is to show a crazy built and for ppl to admire what the car owner did.
    agreed, kongfu man, dont taken offense at anything here, because there is nothing to be offended at. just admire the time and effort gone into the jazz rather than counting the dollars.

if people want a reality check on $$$ etc, then they dont have to get it from ozhonda. they get it from their parents.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh if u worried bout money u wouldnt spend it on cars.....

reality is cars are money pits... i realise that but i have the passion for them..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by A-man View Post
    yeh if u worried bout money u wouldnt spend it on cars.....

reality is cars are money pits... i realise that but i have the passion for them..
    Put k24 on your DA9 then

Member Array
    who cares about the $$$ factor. this is bloody awesome!!!

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    fark the jazz gimme the ef
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX
    hasport crx.... droooollll............

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by A-man View Post
    i know alot of people who call them selves "enthusiasts" but still send there cars to a workshop to get things done like services or whatever....
    Sending a car to a workshop to get things done doesn't make you less of an "enthusiast" imo. Some people don't have the skills or knowledge to work on their own car and I sure as hell wouldn't want to **** up a $30,000 DC5S because I did something incorrectly. Just my 2c.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    it does if u go aw yeh i just put a supercharger or turbo fitted... and u ask em bout it and they go aw i duno i sent it to a workshop hows that? ur taking credit for someone elses work.... plus if u follow books and procedures ull do the same work as the person at the workshop only difference is u wnt pay some 16 yr old apprentice 500 bucks to thrash ur car after he changed the oils