Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 honda cr-v

what did u pay for your cr-v

hi i was wondering what people have paid for there 08 model cr-v auto luxury in alabaster silver. I got one quote which is $44200 on the road with front aero bumper and rear bumper, carpet mats fitted, side step type 2,chrome mirrors cover set,window tinting,tow bar,rear spoiler,5 year warranty and a full tank of fuel.Is this a really good price?what do people think?

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    that is by far the best price I have heard. I reckon that's over $7000 worth of saving.

CRV's sales figure dropped badly in april compare to its glorious days in Jan 2008. Honda Australia must have instructed all dealers to do anything they can to boost the sales figure. Also Honda Australia re-introduced its free 5 yr extended warranty and rego, CTP to CR-V. Dealers can afford to give discount to the customers.

Interesting enough, April is the only month in 2008 so far Honda Australia did't throw in free 5 year extended warranty, Rego and CTP. Coinside with release of new Subaru Forrester, there are only 578 new CR-V sold in April Australia-wide. http://www.autonews.net.au/static/vf...008apr/suv.pdf . Compare to 1575 units sold in Jan 08. It would be interesting to see May08 sales figure which will be released by VFACTS in 3 days.

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV MY07
    That's pretty good value - we got a Jan 08 CRV (delivered in Feb 08) with a bit more (DVD player, woodgrain, no tow bar, rear spoiler, front aero bumper) and it was tipping in at almost $50K on novated lease.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 honda cr-v
    thanks for the replies,im glad i didnt get ripped off sick of wasting money,how much did the dvd player cost you,i was thinking of getting a in dash dvd player but i dont think i can use the buttons on the steering wheel is this true?if anyone knows could you let me know thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    What happend to my Honda
    I've just purchased a new 07 luxury model for $43530 which includes a dvd player, rear spoiler, matts, type2 roof racks, tinted windows & leather maintenance kit. Is this a good deal? even though it was built in 07? Dealer mentioned there was no difference between 07 & 08 model.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 insight & 08 CR-V
    paid 41k for 08 alabaster lux auto. no bodykits. just tint windows, mats and chrome tips. 5 years warranty & roadside
    08 seems to have darker metalic interior finishing (like door handles and center console line) than 07 model if you choose black interior.
    A bit dissapointing with the car finishing not neat all around at all (body & interior). very dissapointing fact for a Honda product that normally has excellent built quality
    JAC

Anyone has bought new auto CR-V Sport in Sydney recently? Please give me an idea of drive away price and accessories cost if any. Can't decide if I should get Civic sport or CR-V sport, so doing price hunting on both now...... thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I have a June 07 Lux auto. I got Mats, tint,towbar,cargo tray, black front bull nose bonnet protector! for about $4300 drive away. And then due company car also saved about $4000 in gst which is sweet.

Mine black so looks good with the stock blackbumpers. Been a good car in the last year.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRV 08 Luxury
    I just bought the Alabaster Silver 08 CRV LUX Auto with tint and mats for $40.5 driveaway, pick it up this Sunday...........We looked at the Sport and with the deal we got we would have been crazy not to get the LUX.................any issues with 08 CRV's?

I paid $39,344 for a special edition CR-V (standard CR-V + fog lamps, roof racks, rear parking sensors, alloy wheels). Came with floor mats, front aero bumper, tints and paint protection. Still think I could of got a better price though

Quote Originally Posted by Codes View Post
    I paid $39,344 for a special edition CR-V (standard CR-V + fog lamps, roof racks, rear parking sensors, alloy wheels). Came with floor mats, front aero bumper, tints and paint protection. Still think I could of got a better price though
    I think you might have paid a bit too much there Codes. This is my deal about 6 weeks ago:

new silver, base model, auto CRV, 2008 built, carpet mats, boot liner/protector, Honda rear seat covers, rear bumper boot lip protector, 5 years warranty, drive away for $31k.

Funny thing is, i reckon if i walked back into the same dealer today I could do a little bit better than 31k...

They called me back in yesterday and they couldn't find a car with the interior colour I wanted (black with black interior). So I ended up getting the luxury model for $44k with on road. Got them to throw in front and rear aero bumpers, side steps, tints, carpet mats, rear spoiler, chrome mirror cover and chrome muffler tip.
    Last edited by Codes; 02-12-2008 at 02:09 PM.