Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    does say June sale so maybe end of June i guess

I got my set from the Bridgestone Centre up in Hornsby, Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by EG30 View Post
    that's a great deal indeed e240, enquired the same 205/50R15 earlier thru Bob Jane and BTC here in Perth and got quited $175-185 and trying to get another $10 off it's like extracting tooth already. Looks like I need to buy my next set of tyres from your local tyre shop and get them sent over to Perth, even after $100 freight and another $50-60 fitting and bal i'll still be ahead. And btw was your new set of re001 made in Aust or Jp?

what amazes me it's that there could be 30%, 40% or more price variance with the same tyre chain at the same time as other members show from their posted quoted prices on the tyre rec thread; and the tyre shops insist they make very little $.

bought a pair of 195/60R14 GIII for my old 325i the other day, cost $129 fitted at bob jane after a bit of haggling. Some shops quoted me as high as $165.
    MFactory Competition Products

Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    Interestingly, thats the price I got my RE001, 205/50R15 a couple of months back. Fitted and balanced, and that wasn't on sale....
    where did you get it for at that price? i paid about $140

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    Interestingly, thats the price I got my RE001, 205/50R15 a couple of months back. Fitted and balanced, and that wasn't on sale....
    what?!?! mind posting or PM'ing location? or was it mates rates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    em1
    how much fer a set of 205/45/r16 ?

Quote Originally Posted by causeraybay View Post
    how much fer a set of 205/45/r16 ?
    not to be rude but call up ur local btc and ask

Member Array
    Car:
    hondaless
    i got quoted 235 fitted and balance at my local btc which i think is a rip! this was in melb btw
    Winton PB - 1:34.90
    Phillip Island PB - 1:50.02

" Nothing beats spooning "

oh damn it, but my tyres arent bold yet!
    simple - I sell wheels clicly

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I got quoted $278 for 225/45/R17. Parramatta BTC.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Mirage
    they are made in aus.

Member Array
    Car:
    EGSi,DC2R,ED9
    Quote Originally Posted by iced View Post
    they are made in aus.
    you're right.

Just noticed the aussie flag next to the price tag of all the re001 in the btc june specials catalog bar the 245/45R18 size so looks like they are getting the whole line up manufactured locally bar the exotic sizes for now.

Will get a set myself anyhow and let you guys knows if there is any discernable differences in terms of finishing/quality control compared to the japanese made re001.

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7
    Going down to Vic BTC to check the offer out. By the way, is it balanced and fitted? I went to the BTC website and i think this offer is nation wide. Just not sure if its balanced and fitted and inclusive of everything. I will be checking out k-marts around VIC as well. Will keep you guys updated
    Last edited by vincikwan; 07-06-2008 at 12:07 AM.