Car:
    EURO LUX
    evo 9?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLED View Post
    Why after the F355?

I love the F355, If I buy a Ferrari it will be a F355, in something subtle like Le Mans Blue with a black or tan interior...It will be a Berlinetta too and definitely manual! I will then proceed to never drive it and just rev it up to 8k in my garage and listen to that exhaust note...

LOL

Realistically I have also been thinking about the rx7 series8...reliability/running costs are ruining that dream...plus the interior is crap

I've moved towards a series 2 elise, 02-onwards as a weekend/track day car...That's my aim at the end of the year anyways.
    exactly my thoughts regarding the rx7. would love to own one and mind due series 8 can be had for a decent price these days.

go the lotus jonno!

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    If only they weren't all yellow...more people should have bought them in Aspen White!!!!!

But all this being said, I'm yet to drive one...I'm sure it won't disappoint though!
    2007 BMW M3 Jerez Black/Palladium Silver
    2002 BMW M3 Ruby Black/Black - SOLD
    1999 Honda S2000 NFR/Black - SOLD

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I'd prefer the 360 over the 355, although the 360 does look more girly than the 355. Sounds just as good too.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    if i had the money....

Lotus exige with a jdm k20 + ITB's

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster

Last edited by bodaas; 02-06-2008 at 04:59 PM.
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Carbon Fiber race look M3 droptop thankyou very much

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    Go drive an E46 an then tell me what you think of them.... I was utterly disappointed.

My pick would be a 98+ NSX-T.
    Why were you utterly disappointed?

S2Krazy Array
    It had no feel in the wheel.

If I'm driving a car, I like to be able to get feedback from the cars movements, the E46 M3 didn't do that for me.

I also disliked the EU layout of everything being back to front - reminded me of a Holden Calibra haha.
    I repeatedly went to hit indicators and got wiper blades hahaha, and had to stop and think about it when doing it, but this you'd get used to after a week of ownership I guess.

I was always hoping to go S2k -> NSX -> M3 -> F355.... but I'm not a baller.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    I included the F355 in my dream car lineup. I have had the pleasure of working on the 360 and the F355. The F355 is a peice of shit compared to the F360 in build quality.

S2000 is better built. In saying that the F355 is my fav looking car and has the best sound with a mille migla or tubi exhaust. 360 is amazing in build, I cant imagine how much better the F430 is. I just think the F355 looks better and is more raw.

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    I agree with the lack of quality in the F355, but if you want quality, get a corolla hahahha jk

I also agree with ludecrs with the M3 though, awesome response from those ITBs, but the manual gearbox is crap for that kind of car...and lack of steering feedback is annoying too. I'm not a fan of the exhaust note either...

The GT-R is awesome though, the power and drivability amazes you! It's just stupidly-easy to drive fast through the twisties...

But I think everyone is aware of the alternatives, you just need to get out and drive each one before you can pass any judgment on it!
    2007 BMW M3 Jerez Black/Palladium Silver
    2002 BMW M3 Ruby Black/Black - SOLD
    1999 Honda S2000 NFR/Black - SOLD