Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    whats wrong with k-sport
    Nothing wrong, buy whatever you like and whatever you can afford..No need to ask.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    avoid k-sport because there's nothing wrong with them? is that what your saying?

Quote Originally Posted by kongfu View Post
    Nothing wrong, buy whatever you like and whatever you can afford..No need to ask.
    seriously mate, why bother posting at all.

re k-sports, i believe they are as good as any otehr budget shock out there.

however i know of someone who received two defective brand new rears from factory - fixed by warranty.

also see this link. happens to every shock out there, but just this one is a ksport which was excessively lowered.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...d.php?t=111161

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    seriously mate, why bother posting at all.

re k-sports, i believe they are as good as any otehr budget shock out there.

however i know of someone who received two defective brand new rears from factory - fixed by warranty.

also see this link. happens to every shock out there, but just this one is a ksport which was excessively lowered.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...d.php?t=111161
    KSPORT made in Taiwan. Johnny from OTR motorsports told me its crap and avoid to buy them. so who is the expert here?you or Johnny?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    so looks like the tein ss are the best option to go for

KSPORT made in Taiwan. Johnny from OTR motorsports told me its crap and avoid to buy them. so who is the expert here?you or Johnny?
    That is the kind of information you want to provide, not some useless hoo haa on "believe what you want to believe" because that helps no body. simple as that.

and ditch that attitude buddy. johnny may know more about cars than me but big deal. thats his job to know this stuff. go figure.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    easy guy just want o know if the kign springs were any good lol

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Taken from the link above:
    "i have some updated info on ksports. lot of people are doubting ksports but they improved on their quality. i was reading on honda-tech and found out that ksport did have a few problems with the seals for the shock, but they fixed it a couple months back. so if you get the ksports now, they should be good. no shocks blowing no more..."

Sweet!

Member Array
    Car:
    s15
    Johnny says a lot of stuff are crap unless they are branded i.e. mugen, b-club
    Maybe they are... I was also looking into king springs and was told they were a very harsh ride and "f*%ken Sh1t", in the end he suggested skunk2 and lovells springs which he charged around $420 installed...

Chose to save up for coil overs in the end and hopefully run into a set of used ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    okay yeh think i might save best option.... hopefully run into on tein ss in the next coule of month..... i might be able to pik up kin springs for cheap thats why i was wondering if they were alright to install

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    haha,nice one

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    haha,nice one
    back to the topic