Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Member Array
    Car:
    VIP Nissan Cima
    Well, $560 later and i have 2 new belts (timing and balance shaft?), and a new water pump. Overheating/snapped timing belt is not something i'm going to risk.

Anyway, back to the lowered accords... (will post more pics of mine after i get it tinted this weekend)

damn there has been some nice rides posted up!!!!!!! heres mine:

Last edited by FORGED; 05-10-2004 at 08:22 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    damnn thats slammed on its ass niceeeee man! how low is that drop?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    air cylinders under there i guess, what kind of setup are you running?

hey man, since that pic was taken, it has been dropped about another inch and sits as low as it can possibly go at the back, the rear control arm sits on the frame and the exhaust on the ground. im guessing its about a 15 - 20cm drop overall??

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    it looks sweet man post up some side pix of it i wanna see

just running a fbss setup with 4cfm 12 volt compressor and 6 gallon tank. 4 cylinders with tuck lines hook up to the back and 3 position valves all round. the car is pretty much sold but i plan a faster more crazy setup in my next accord.

hey, ill have to get out and take a couple more pics before its gone at the lower height, here are some of the older pics i have:

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    man i'm still tempted to go the air cylinder route even after all the bloody hassles i've gone through to get the 'right' suspension setup in mine!

yeah it definately gets the heads turning, but trust me you have to make a lot of sacrifices with handling etc. if you have it at the wrong height and boot it, all you get is crazy axle tramp. i blew an airline in a car park and my car had to sit there for 3 days, i couldnt get a jack under it because it was so low and ended up just about breaking my wrist reaching under the car cutting and replacing line... still tempted?? haha at least no one can ever steal your mags..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    haha yeh still tempted :P

might leave it for an Impala or something though down the track, hate to see my coilovers go to waste now

yeah coilovers would be the shit man, i miss being able to give my car a strap..