Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2

NEW 2009 EURO - at the track...

We had staff training at the AHG Driver Training Facility yesterday and i took a bunch of photos (sorry just phone pics) for you guys.

They only let us take out the Autos on the circuit mainly to demonstrate the new generation VSA system. We pushed the cars as hard as we could and failed to loose control of the vehicle with VSA on.

the chassis, much like the recently released ACCORD, is MUCH stiffer than the old model.

I'll post up some in-car vids and some more of my own personal 'observations' on the new EURO.. but am very interested to see what you all think about the looks of the car etc.

Feel free to post any questions and i'll get around to answering them asap. I have full specs etc here but it's late and I dont have time to post just now.

std auto

this angle shows the extra width and aggressive appearance from the flared guards

..and yes, they've changed the head to have the cast-in exhaust manifold so u can cancel that order for the TODA 4-2-1..

luxury auto with 18's

std. 6-speed FTW - and this is my favourite new colour

and AFTER the track abuse, we were taken on a route including the infamous 'zig-zag' road up in the hills.. this shot shows the funky 3D guage cluster layout while we follow another euro through one of the tight hair-pins.

enjoy.. I did !!

p.s. the Mazda 6 has NO CHANCE !!!
    Last edited by VT3C; 06-06-2008 at 12:53 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    sexy. i love it. im going to get one

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Very nice! Thanks for the pics and report. I notice that the new Euro comes with a proper strut bar too!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    nice! hot car there!

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    i m in for it...

wat price range ?? same as the current model??

It looks like an Autobot.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Accord Euro 5AT
    Very nice looking car... only thing it needs is the diesel engine

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    it DOES look like an Autobot HAHAHA the Mazda 6 is a DECEPTICON boooo.

pricing - i still gotta dig up the official pricing but I think the Std model is $1000 CHEAPER for the Manual but $1,000 more than the old model for the Auto. Luxury has a $1000 rise but the Lux Sat NAv is only $10 more than the old model.

i'll post up the pricing (plus ORC) later today when i get the chance - i got a heap of deliveries to get through.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4K24
    4th pic look at the flare in the front guards mmmmmmmmmmmmm

looks so tough lol

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    OK It's time now to start a new forum for the new Euro and to relocate this thread to it. Obviously it won't be called the Euro CL9. So what is it?
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    ej8
    looks great!, thanks for posting pics!

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    VT3C, thanks for the pics. But tell us more: What's it feel like inside? What's it smell like? Is it actually roomier? Is it Quieter? Is there any noticeable performance gain from the beefier torque? Does it track straight or does it wander on the road like the CL9? What's the ride like? What's the steering feel like? Does it have any cup holders? What's the stereo sound like? Is it easier to get into the back? Is the boot bigger? What tyres are fitted? What are the names of the colours? Does the glovebox lid fit properly? What equipment is included above and beyond the CL9? Does the remote control still enable the windows to wind down? Does the door key still enable the windows to be opened and closed?

We're hungry for meaningful info.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.