Thread: side indicators

side indicators

I've had clears for about 4 years now, but someone smashed my left one... SO>.....

Where can I buy clears from cheap? i want tawainese ones and how much do stock orange ones cost? and WHERE do i buy these? im located in Melbourne, South east burbs.

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    Ludes

parts

I don't think anyone sells them singulary, also not sure in melbourne but you can try that joint in the back lane in china town, I think its the main street of china town just outside of the cinema area. (sorry forgot the name of the street cause I am not a Melbornite.) Or if they cant get you some then try visiting these guys on the net, they have them and might be able to send them to you.
    http://www.srsauto.com/index-b.html

Member Array
    Car:
    accord 96 vtis
    or try ebay

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    You can try to buy on ebay. The factory orange side mark always expensive than aftermarket one. Remember to keep your factory side mark. Good luck!!

its cool, i bought them the next day at Cyber something in Springvale (victoria). wreckers wanted 35 for orange, motorware wanted 45 for clears, and this cyber place said 25. the guy was very helpful had a bit of chat to.