Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by kelviN View Post
    What is the difference between H and D types ?
    H bulbs (H1 for Euro, H4 for Jazz & EK civic) are designed for halogen. The D (D2S for Euro Lux) are designed for HID/Xenon. The distance of the light source point from the mount is different for both bulbs and that's why Euro Lux projectors and Euro base projectors are actually different.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

lol go for hid.. and dont just fit a hid into your stock headlight coz you dont have a projector and the light willl spread and blind others.

Buy a replacement headlight. If you wan angel eyes, it can also come with it. i know someone who is selling it. BTW i got HID and angel eyes on my Jazz. Its really beautiful at night. Four rings

The aftermarket headlight has projector in them.. i been using the 6k HID and i tell you its really bright at night. Never had any trouble with cops or other road user.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    lol kevin, i dunt think cops noe wat hids are!!! i got rbt and had high beam on, they told me its too bright so the cop flicked my high beams off. this made the hid brighter he gave me a warning for drving high beam.
    stage 1

where did you get it from kelvinthai?im interested

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    hids u find on ebay for under 150 a kit with balasts and bulbs with colour temp of your choice. if you opt for jdm hid headlight kit with angel eyes, your looking at 300 per headlight, they come with projectors. btw, the ebay ones are fcuken bright, n blind pplz from all angles, they're not street legal, well only if your in australia
    stage 1

fitv, do u noe where i coudl get the lights with projectors wif angel eyes pre-fitted? 300 a headlight doesnt sound too bad

I think he meant 300 per headlight, so 600 all up?
    Who's your messiah now!

yea, but with angel eyes, HID and projectors

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe kickarse View Post
    I think he meant 300 per headlight, so 600 all up?
    your're right, for my jazz it cost that much, but it could be less for civic
    stage 1

Phillips head light bulb sucks... got them last time, last around 6 months and it blew.... went back to ask why, they claimed the car was lowered and the filament of the lite moved more than it should therefore shorter life span.... wat abt other brands that i used which is much cheaper and last 2-3 years????

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    baaaaaahh, lol badluck dude, bulb blew cause car was lowered wtf excuse is that.get hids
    stage 1