Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    who cares how it looks, it has a proper automatic box now instead of the CVT =D
    Why hello there

good find!

cant wait to see it in person and test drive it
    simple - I sell wheels clicly

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    overall of cause theres some improvement in the new jazz but still the GD3 shape, size n form.. kickazz!!
    HONDA GD3

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Its getting uglier seriously. Lets appreciate GD3! : )

Looks nice at the front, quite an aggresive look, cant say the same for the back

With this release imminent, I should probably wait till its on the market before I start looking for one. hopefully it'll bring the prices down on the current model

i wouldn't buy it... not a big fan of the colour either, but would be intresting to see the specs.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow_Dan View Post
    Looks nice at the front, quite an aggresive look, cant say the same for the back

With this release imminent, I should probably wait till its on the market before I start looking for one. hopefully it'll bring the prices down on the current model
    Wont be cheaper than current model. It will be slighly more actually due to increase in tariff and duty.

Quote Originally Posted by kongfu View Post
    Wont be cheaper than current model. It will be slighly more actually due to increase in tariff and duty.
    You're right But I dont mind the current model, and im guessing that with releases of newer models normally result in lower prices for the "older/current" models so that dealers can clear old stock?

So if the current models were priced in 18k new, im hoping to get 17k or less for a second hand?

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow_Dan View Post
    So if the current models were priced in 18k new, im hoping to get 17k or less for a second hand?
    I'd hope to get 17k or less for a new Jazz of an old model. That's what I'll be chasing when I get 1 in Aug/Sept.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    17k probably GLI 1.3

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    wait til the VTiS model to come out then make a judgement.... if its still called the VTiS...

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    Looks like a Merc A Class from behind, however in front, dont know what but that front grille is definitely borrowed from the current Accord Euro.