Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    delsol
    just an update
    its a write off... damn. didnt think it was that bad. luckily they pay agree value not market value. how come market value drop so much in a space of a year, if not less. i brought my honda civic coupe vti for 11k and agree value was 11700 but the market value now is less than 8k.
    damn and i just paid rego and brought new tyres. gayness
    anyway thanks for the help.
    guess gonna start looking for another car. kinda found one but it just sold. the blue crx. gezzz...

anh

Member Array
    Car:
    delsol

another car accident!!!

hi

just had another accident. travelling down barkly st bradbrook some old guy drove out of parking and hit me.
    anyway the tow truck took the car away. he said if the other person at fault and has insurance he can repair it and provide me with car rental until the car is fix. how come the insurance doesnt mention that.

he also said aami is not a good insurance company. who are you guys with and how are they. he said they get the cheapest quote and fix it.

anh

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    anoher accident?

jeez badluck..

what car were you in?
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    delsol
    i just purchase a crx del sol. on my way to get road worthy.

Member Array
    Car:
    VE SSV&eg daily
    Quote Originally Posted by anhie View Post
    hi

just had another accident. travelling down barkly st bradbrook some old guy drove out of parking and hit me.
    anyway the tow truck took the car away. he said if the other person at fault and has insurance he can repair it and provide me with car rental until the car is fix. how come the insurance doesnt mention that.

he also said aami is not a good insurance company. who are you guys with and how are they. he said they get the cheapest quote and fix it.

anh

so unlucky 2 accidents. hope they cough up for your del sol.i am insuared with racv and theyre very good never had any probs reasonably cheap, but then i never had a crash either. if you plan on modifying your car go to just car

Member Array
    Car:
    delsol
    yea... very unlucky. the estimate damage is 3.5k. gonna take 1-2 weeks to repair, didnt go through my insur but the tow gonna do it all and provide a rental car until the car back on the road. so all good.
    just curious how come the insurance doesnt offer this service unless you pay extra on ur premium.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney Buses
    Hey bro, think you are pretty fated to take a rest on the road. :P

I assume that they give you services base on how much you pay for your insurance. Well, how much you pay is how much you get.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic 1997 GLI
    Insurance companies want to give you as little as they can while making you spend as much as they can make you spend. Having lots of things as optional extras means they can make the original quote cheap which gets your interest, then you option up your insurance which is what gets them more money.
    Lots of research is needed before you decide on your insurance for this reason.
    Hard luck tho eh? 2 accidents in such a short space of time.
    SUX2BU MUCH?
    Im new here... Play nice...

Quote Originally Posted by kyobibi View Post
    lambo doors are nice....do jdm make lambo doors?

Member Array
    Car:
    delsol
    did i mention i wrote off my gf parent rav4 too... so yeh all in less than a year. its not my fault they seem to find me.
    the tow yard offer the car rental for free of charge. they said they will pass the expense to the other insur comp.
    i pay about 180 for comp each month so that roughly 1800 each year. but im turning 25 this year so it should be cheaper and dont have to pay the extra excess. yay

anh

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney Buses
    Hey Anhie, have you consider to go for advance driving course? Tell the instructor that you might need to brush up road situation awareness on the road. :P