Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2011 FPV F6
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda View Post
    Change the engine and drivetrain to a 2.x Litre FWD, reduce the price to 30g's. 08/09 CRX FTW !!
    That may happen with the upcoming CR-Z sports car( which I hope will happen) however Honda currently has a JDM 4 cylinder as it's hero performance car ie the FD2 .Honda needs something BIG to show off to the world it's technology and that all the years of experience it has spent in motor sports hasn't been in vain.

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    all of honda's latest "sports" car releases are utter garbage.

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 JAZZ
    they seem to have moved on from the ferrari look the nsx's had. engine dosnt seem like it would fit in the back either.. seems like new s2k as said previously..

still looks good either way

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    You can kind of tell the front grill is going to resemble something of a accord euro shape. Back looks ok though, other than that its pretty boring. Engine needs to rev to atleast 10,000rpm to make up for the looks lol!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatekenz View Post
    You can kind of tell the front grill is going to resemble something of a accord euro shape. Back looks ok though, other than that its pretty boring. Engine needs to rev to atleast 10,000rpm to make up for the looks lol!
    10,000rpm means reliability issues. Not something Honda will want.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatekenz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    10,000rpm means reliability issues. Not something Honda will want.
    Wasn't being serious lol. With the rumored engine size and figures we'll be lucky to see 8k rpm. Im more interested in the technology and see how honda reacts to the new GTR.

I think it's gonna be very fast car, prob faster than GTR, this car has nothing to do with NSX but as long as it's good performer and kicks everyones else ass I'l be happy.

unmasked
    Last edited by Malenic1981; 18-06-2008 at 11:59 PM.

will it come in auto?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenic1981 View Post
    I think it's gonna be very fast car, prob faster than GTR, this car has nothing to do with NSX but as long as it's good performer and kicks everyones else ass I'l be happy.

unmasked
    Hey that doesn't look half bad! lol. I retract my comment about it looking boring

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinthai View Post
    will it come in auto?
    Judging by the way supercars are heading, it will be a really high tech 'dsg' style gearbox. If they are to compete with the all new gtr it will have to have something similar as i was reading about the new gtr gearbox and its been praised for its sophistication and speed in which the gears are shift.

Member Array
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro (LUX)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Definitely with you there, but it seems they want the FM layout and 4WD so HSC will only ever be a concept This thing whatever its going to be called will never make it to Australia... If we do get it, it'll be under Acura most likely and cost both your testicles and more...
    HEY! My testicles are worth quite a bit. So I think only one will be enough. LOL...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro (LUX)
    I remember when the Lexus supercar first came out for testing with all the camouflage and shit. This NSX has some resemblance to the Lexus.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro (LUX)
    Quote Originally Posted by fasthonda View Post
    That may happen with the upcoming CR-Z sports car( which I hope will happen) however Honda currently has a JDM 4 cylinder as it's hero performance car ie the FD2 .Honda needs something BIG to show off to the world it's technology and that all the years of experience it has spent in motor sports hasn't been in vain.
    Isn't the CR-Z concept gonna be some hybrid sportscar like the Supra concept car? Disappointing!!!