Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro (LUX)
    Quote Originally Posted by paps02 View Post
    they seem to have moved on from the ferrari look the nsx's had. engine dosnt seem like it would fit in the back either.. seems like new s2k as said previously..

still looks good either way
    It's speculated to be a front engine and either rear or all wheel drive (SH-AWD)

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro (LUX)
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinthai View Post
    will it come in auto?
    It might come in one of those F1 paddle shifters behind the steering wheel. So you might be in luck (thats if u can afford it). LOL...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro (LUX)
    Quote Originally Posted by paps02 View Post
    they seem to have moved on from the ferrari look the nsx's had. engine dosnt seem like it would fit in the back either.. seems like new s2k as said previously..

still looks good either way
    If this does end up being a S2000 replacement then AWESOME (but it doesn't look like a convertible)!!! And if it is, then whatever happened to Honda's plan of getting rid of the S2000 and making a new model that competes in the Mazda MX-5 market?

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenic1981 View Post
    I think it's gonna be very fast car, prob faster than GTR
    And you have determined this from . . . . ?
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

I think its sad that its nowhere near the shape of the original NSX or even the HSC which they should have just put the SHAWD and V10 in that I dont care what they cost, as long as it keeps a GTR or the LF-A at bay, then it should be sold in Aus, its been a long time in coming, hopefully its not some ugly US idea of a sports car
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    I think it's gonna be very fast car, prob faster than GTR, this car has nothing to do with NSX but as long as it's good performer and kicks everyones else ass I'l be happy.

unmasked
    fken sexeh as

Quote Originally Posted by fasthonda View Post
    That may happen with the upcoming CR-Z sports car( which I hope will happen) however Honda currently has a JDM 4 cylinder as it's hero performance car ie the FD2 .Honda needs something BIG to show off to the world it's technology and that all the years of experience it has spent in motor sports hasn't been in vain.
    errr the cr-z will not be a 'performance' car

and no new honda hatch will be able to reproduce the rawness and fun of a gen2 crx. even something resembling a new del sol would be better than the stuff coming out
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    I think it's gonna be very fast car, prob faster than GTR, this car has nothing to do with NSX but as long as it's good performer and kicks everyones else ass I'l be happy.

unmasked
    dont think it will be faster than the GTR, GTR is faster than carrera GT, i doubt honda will be faster than a carrera gt. It may be as fast but highly unlikely to be faster than the gtr
    Triangular exhaust

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by sitta View Post
    dont think it will be faster than the GTR, GTR is faster than carrera GT, i doubt honda will be faster than a carrera gt. It may be as fast but highly unlikely to be faster than the gtr
    GTR is quicker than the 911 Turbo on the Nurburgring. It is not quicker than a Carerra GT.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2011 FPV F6
    I'm still not 100% convinced that it is the new "NSX".It looks too small to have a V10 up the front.
    There were mathematical calculations done by some engineers(?)at TOV site using the photo stills and someone came up with a measurement that placed it 1/2 a foot (approx15cm) shorter than the NSX and Porsche 911.

Meh, whatever it is, looks like an Aston front + side with a Bimmer Bum...

Next...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by fasthonda View Post
    I'm still not 100% convinced that it is the new "NSX".It looks too small to have a V10 up the front.
    There were mathematical calculations done by some engineers(?)at TOV site using the photo stills and someone came up with a measurement that placed it 1/2 a foot (approx15cm) shorter than the NSX and Porsche 911.
    Why not? A Ferrari 599 GTB is not a big car, but still fits in a 6L V12 into the smallish front engine bay.

Bet you that "engineer" didn't take into account perspective correction.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    96 JDM Legend 'Exclusive'
    No has said it yet but it looks a 'little' like a prelude.

Raz
    Cars
    1996 KA9 JDM Honda Legend 'Exclusive'