Thread: Ecu Problems

Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak

Ecu Problems

For a while now, my car when warming up after 5 or more hours of sitting still without turning on my check engine light, ! and VSA orange lights come on. So i guess thats my ecu spittin out a error code. It doesnt really bother me as although the cargoes into limp mode, when i turn off the car. And turn it back on the lights are off so im not in the limp home mode anymore. Car runs fine, not an issue.

So i had a look and got a computer plugged in reader, and two error codes poped up. Cant remember the number but i remember what was said. I defraged the ecu and cleared the codes so i hoped they would disapear. Now their back, just wondering if anyone with a CL9 or CU2 can shed light on whats going on

- EMC RELATION FAILURE
    -CMP INTERNAL POWER SOURCE FAILURE

My best guess is that the previous owner of this car had a faulty/dead battery sometime in its life, in which is understandable i guess seeing the cars done almost 160xxx kms.

Can anyone direct me where to have a look at with my car? never EVER seen these codes before.

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Gonna need the actual codes to troubleshoot this dude.

PS: check your grounds first, see if they are broken/frayed out.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Not the engine is it it would throw up the check engine light not the vsa lights the /!\ is the vsa off switch don't know if u will find it out without the Honda software

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Not the engine is it it would throw up the check engine light not the vsa lights the /!\ is the vsa off switch don't know if u will find it out without the Honda software
    he already got the CEL's i think just he forgot the codes
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak
    check engine light, the bold VSA text is on. and a the /!\ is on
    all 3 are on as well.

damit now i need to borroow the reader again haha.