Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    yeah ITB... but our car is not drive by wire !!! can we still get ITB ???
    I'm not sure if there are any ITB's on the market designed to work with DBW? You'd probably have to convert the car to cable throttle.

At the moment I'm looking into the HKS F-CON V Pro, wich is a piggy back ecu with 32x32 resolution maps for fuel and ignition and some more advanced features. Doesn't seem to be anyone who can tune them locally though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Daz and Russ... can please post pics of your RBC with the nipple already there? im interested to compare the intakes...

and confirm your using the correct nipple lol

cheers guys!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    Daz and Russ... can please post pics of your RBC with the nipple already there? im interested to compare the intakes...

and confirm your using the correct nipple lol

cheers guys!
    Our nipples didn't come from the direction where you installed yours , its located on the side just above the PCV on the manifold.

If you need a photo i would love to take one for you when i get home.

Daz
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 20-10-2008 at 08:04 AM.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I havent got a current photo but i can tell you mine has the correct vacuum line next to the large one. It exactly the right size for the hose. It works perfect and makes the install easy.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    Our nipples didn't come from the direction where you installed yours , its located on the side just above the PCV on the manifold.

If you need a photo i would love to take one for you when i get home.

Daz
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
    I havent got a current photo but i can tell you mine has the correct vacuum line next to the large one. It exactly the right size for the hose. It works perfect and makes the install easy.
    lol sounds like its the correct one... im just trying to work out why you guys came with them and other RBCs dont...

from what i can work out so far - the euroR RBC doesnt have the nipple... whereas the civic si RBC does... maybe part numbers are different?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    lol sounds like its the correct one... im just trying to work out why you guys came with them and other RBCs dont...

from what i can work out so far - the euroR RBC doesnt have the nipple... whereas the civic si RBC does... maybe part numbers are different?
    They were probably supplied with Civic Si RBC manifolds instead of EuroR RBC manifolds
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    This looks like an interesting mod. Does aftermarket intakes such as Injen designed for the CL9 fit with the RBC intake manifold, or do we need to use custom piping?
    Whiteline RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, Tein SS, Ingalls CK, Maven Shift Knob, Comptech Short Shifter, Euro R Grill, FN2 Type R Rims, Jtune ECU Reflash, Jtune Intake, Pending Evolution IX

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    im sure if you order a intake for the euro r it should work fine on manifold.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ENVSSS View Post
    This looks like an interesting mod. Does aftermarket intakes such as Injen designed for the CL9 fit with the RBC intake manifold, or do we need to use custom piping?
    You know how the Injen has that black rubber bit which joins the two halves together? If that is not enough to give you proper fitment with the RBC, get a longer rubber/silicone joiner.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Banned Array
    Car:
    Euro 06'
    how's the progress?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Sat Nav
    So that sounds like the rbc for the si is probably a better fit for the CL9 as compared to the euro-r rbc?
    One Day, One Room

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by odor View Post
    So that sounds like the rbc for the si is probably a better fit for the CL9 as compared to the euro-r rbc?
    only because it comes with the nipple already there.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9