removing stickers ( without damage )

Hey guys, how do you remove stickers of a car without damaging paint etc.... got some advan ones on my front qtr i want to get rid of there all faded!!! need new ones!!

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 Del Sol
    heat gun or hair dry, try doing this on a hot day.
    get it allllll warmed up till the sticker start to just peel off and bubble through.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    After trying the above method, you might want to use a tar and glue remover product to get rid of the sticky residue. I've also used Tea-Tree Oil with pretty decent success for removing some model name stickers off a previous car.

Be aware though, the use of these kind of products may dull your paint and it may need to be polished back to shine.

Good luck!
    FN2R

cheers, thanks guys will try soon!!!

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    use paint thinner, alot of it and it will also take care of the sticky residue

lol nah just use a hair dryer, if u have any residue i'd think warm soapy water would do the trick.

as for stickers on windows i just use a razorblade, takes care of the residue too
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    Theres a spray you can buy from supercheap or bunning, Its Adhesive remover I have the 3M brand. Its not just for the stickers removal even cleaning spots that you cannot take out with water or something else.

Cheap way maybe petrol?

use methylated spirit, damp a cloth with it, real easy, gets rid of the sticky residue no problem

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 > CL9 > RE4
    Cooking oil always useful for me ;P

plenty of water and soap, soak it up and slowly scratch at it