Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails

anyone trading in their old euro for new

so is anyone thinking of/has done this ?

new accord/euro looks very nice

the v6 accord would be awesome

our mr stocky pocky euro is a bit dented and scratched up now - its a daily driving and gets parked in shopping centre carpaks - so trolleys come and bite it

wonder how much our 03 auto euro is worth trade in/private sale...not much im guessing. wonder if its even worth it. mite go for a test drive ey !

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 2008 Lux A/T
    Quote Originally Posted by kam View Post
    so is anyone thinking of/has done this ?
    Definitely not me

Just picked up my new (well, "old") Euro last night. Whilst waiting for paperwork etc, I also had a chance to test the new model.

I didn't look anything different to me in flesh compared to the photos. Very aggressive lines.

Boot is definitely an absolute shocker. Also, the boot opening (if you know what I mean) is definitely a lot smaller than the 08 model.

Few more pockets inside (neat one in the centre console next to the legs), but also the arm rest console only has one opening and it's also smaller on the inside.

I didn't try the sat-nav version, but it didn't look like the touch-screen to me on the display. I could be wrong...

Also, I saw comments here about the A pillar being smaller with more visibility: I didn't have a ruler to measure it, but I just didn't notice this at all (and I was looking for it).

Now the really contentious comment - it felt a bit more cramped inside for me than the 08. Maybe it's the sportier driving position, but I tried this in two different 09s they had there (std and lux) and I felt the same. It's really weird 'cos it's definitely a wider car...

I can't comment on the driving - it was 5pm traffic so...

My final comment/flamebait: it's a great competitor to Mazda 3 (definitely not Mazda 6)!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    how many km's you got on it?
    has it got much visible damage?
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

not me....i've got 2007 model...and to think that it will only valued at least 20k......emmmm....maybe next time

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    I pick up my CU2 beast today!!!

Anyways, if I still had my CL9, I'd wait for the turbo diesel, no doubt about it.
    You will also get better bargaining power later on.....
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro 6mt
    nah i like the tuning options of our euro atm =P
    and im likely goin turbo next car round (well id like to hope so)
    thou the knew one is starting to grow on me.
    but still not as good lookin as the good ol 03-05 euro-r

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I'm keeping mine til it goes to the scrap yard. My 04 has served me well, so I will keep using it.... Same with the scrapes and dents though.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    Quote Originally Posted by tarik View Post
    My final comment/flamebait: it's a great competitor to Mazda 3 (definitely not Mazda 6)!
    we already have an 06 mazda 3

and why not the new mazda 6? i havent inspected it in person, but from the looks, it looks amazing. nothing like a 40k mazda - looks more like a 70k lexus to me !

and in regards to scratches and dents - nothing that a good cut and polish and pop out wont cure. actually thinking of getting one. the scratches are pretty minor, theres just a fair few of them

and our euro has fairly low K's for an 03 - less than 120,000 !!!

maybe just get a real nice cut n polish, and then lower with some rims. this is my parents car after all haha. but still comfy as

just waiting on exams to finish this friday, then im free to do all sorts of stuff ive been putting off !

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    hmmm damn everyone on this forum has large massive mileage.
    Mine was one of the first euros 03 and i have only about 65xxxk, that must mean i don't drive much.

kam - I'd say you'd get under 20k
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    Thought about trading mine in for a new one, after thinking it through over the last few days i think id still want a bit more power then the euro offers
    If it sells for a decent amount i'll let it go and look at a daily, or maybe even go for an evo 7 or 04 350z
    Otherwise i dont mind keeping the CL9 shes served me well, and has under 30k kms on it (still a virgin lol)
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Thought about trading mine in for a new one, after thinking it through over the last few days i think id still want a bit more power then the euro offers
    If it sells for a decent amount i'll let it go and look at a daily, or maybe even go for an evo 7 or 04 350z
    Otherwise i dont mind keeping the CL9 shes served me well, and has under 30k kms on it (still a virgin lol)
    the accord has a v6...but im not too sure as to the differences between the accord and the accord euro ? is one just phyiscally bigger than the other

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by kam View Post
    the accord has a v6...but im not too sure as to the differences between the accord and the accord euro ? is one just phyiscally bigger than the other
    Physically bigger (Accord is bigger than the Commodore) and the styling + suspension.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2