Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    hey guys, been driving the euro, having a hard time even getting figures like 10/100kms!!!! only mods to it is the short ram intake, is that the cause to the poor fuel usage?

Does this sound right though?

Been running bp98, half city use, half suburban use, no high way drive...
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    might just be your foot lol, ive got a cai and afc neo installed and i get around 650kms a tank for city/surburban driving

mind you ive done the throttle body coolant bypassing mod

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by ricerockets View Post
    might just be your foot lol, ive got a cai and afc neo installed and i get around 650kms a tank for city/surburban driving

mind you ive done the throttle body coolant bypassing mod
    see thats what i though, but than i look back on my and the way i drive is quite modest and light footed.... on my civic i get around 9.5/100kms, so realistically i should be getting around the same fuel consumption of atleast 9.5/100kms or less cause its a much newer car and the k24 is reowned for good fuel consumption... and much bigger engine
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    see thats what i though, but than i look back on my and the way i drive is quite modest and light footed.... on my civic i get around 9.5/100kms, so realistically i should be getting around the same fuel consumption of atleast 9.5/100kms or less cause its a much newer car and the k24 is reowned for good fuel consumption... and much bigger engine
    it really depends on the traffic condition as well.. some poeple here drive on free flowing traffic on highways and hence the good consumption..it really depends.. all i know is that the cl9 k24 is sh*t in the city..especially stop start traffic.. . its like a v6 consumption.. but its only a tiny i4
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06
    Question.

how far do you guys run your tank to? for example i ran mine down to the trip computer saying i had 26km left, ave 7.2lt/100km and roughly 730km to the tank. BUT when i filled it only gave me 55litres. so even though the trip computer says its close to empty, will the tank still have upto 80-100km of fuel left?
    2006 CL9 Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
    it really depends on the traffic condition as well.. some poeple here drive on free flowing traffic on highways and hence the good consumption..it really depends.. all i know is that the cl9 k24 is sh*t in the city..especially stop start traffic.. . its like a v6 consumption.. but its only a tiny i4
    fair fair....didnt know k24 are crap for city drive.... ill have to try it on a free way an see how it goes, cheers
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
    Yeah traffic could be a factor

Adelaide traffic is a lot more free flowing than melbourne and the likes

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    in melbourne stay away from monash, westgate and prinny hwy (caulfield to the city section) or else prepare for bad fuel consumption.

I get around 7.9-8.1lt/100km and only drive through peakhour once or twice a week, I rely heavily on Prinny hwy to give me good fuel consumption.

K24 is really bad on slow roads and streets is like the car is telling you WTF AM I DOING HERE!!! =="

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '06
    Quote Originally Posted by azn_k3nt View Post
    in melbourne stay away from monash, westgate and prinny hwy (caulfield to the city section) or else prepare for bad fuel consumption.

I get around 7.9-8.1lt/100km and only drive through peakhour once or twice a week, I rely heavily on Prinny hwy to give me good fuel consumption.

K24 is really bad on slow roads and streets is like the car is telling you WTF AM I DOING HERE!!! =="
    maybe being angry for being in the heavy traffic is giving you a lead foot lol!
    Nah i take the Monash too, im hovering around the 6.6-6.8lt/100km which has included today horrific run in bearly going 60km/h between eastlink and warrigul rd.

what petrol u using? i find BP Ultimate is the better of the 3 major Fuels.
    2006 CL9 Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Now im starting to hate it.... only managing 11-12 liters per 100kms daily driving >_<

This is getting ridiculous, im using more fuel than my civic....

either the Short ram intake is playing with the afr, this meaning needing a oem air box or either the o2 sensor is playing up...... any ideas guys?
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    a/c making fuel consumption so terribad..makes me a sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by jbzonda View Post
    Question.

how far do you guys run your tank to? for example i ran mine down to the trip computer saying i had 26km left, ave 7.2lt/100km and roughly 730km to the tank. BUT when i filled it only gave me 55litres. so even though the trip computer says its close to empty, will the tank still have upto 80-100km of fuel left?
    I ran to 0 before....

I think I still have at least 1-2l of fuel in the tank, lines, the filter, pump, etc...