Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Had another look at the Cu2 this morning whilst my euro was in for a service.
    cant help but want one
    If she had 170kw we'd be in a solid relationship, got the feeling the power feel a bit down
    I really need to have a test drive though
    how do u have the feeling the power a bit down and u havnt driven the euro?
    interesting....
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    interesting....
    Yeah, same old story just like the Yanks...
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Mazda6 GG1032
    I wish the car manufacturers would make speed alert a standard feature. My 1996 EFII Ford Fairmont had it, and it was a great feature. I sure miss it.

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    interesting....

Power-weight-physics-common sense

they ad up
    Last edited by Pumped; 23-07-2008 at 05:12 PM.
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Power-weight-phyics-common sense

they ad up
    And what, extra torque and shorter gearing dont?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Auto Sat Nav '10
    all CU2 euros have speed alarms MAN OR AUTO, when u pick it up from the dealer ask him how to set it, alot of dealers dont know how to still , they just havnt been shown.
    Well that is great. Strange they dont advertise the fact in the specifications.

Thanks UNLS. If my local dealers would only be mroe helpful doing a deal I would luv to buy one. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECJimStar View Post
    Well that is great. Strange they dont advertise the fact in the specifications.

Thanks UNLS. If my local dealers would only be mroe helpful doing a deal I would luv to buy one. lol
    during the hand over your dealer should show u but i can understand why some dealers dont as they have no clue.
    I had to have Ipod and speed alarm lessons for all the old blokes at work hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Power-weight-phyics-common sense

they ad up
    LOLOLOLOL u should get a job on topgear with thinking like that, what a brilliant way to make an opinion without driving :|

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Auto Sat Nav '10
    during the hand over your dealer should show u but i can understand why some dealers dont as they have no clue.
    I had to have Ipod and speed alarm lessons for all the old blokes at work hahaha
    Hmm yes when I had the test drive the other week the salesman asked ME if I knew if you could play DVD's on the Sat Nav screen.. I advised him it isnt a current feature lol..

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECJimStar View Post
    Hmm yes when I had the test drive the other week the salesman asked ME if I knew if you could play DVD's on the Sat Nav screen.. I advised him it isnt a current feature lol..
    lol, i guess for some its just a job to pay bills, it is and i can see why some dont have heaps of know how about lil things, i guess some of us know more coz we love the industry and what we sell!
    also we are car enthusiasts too!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Lux 5AT/CR-V Lux
    all CU2 euros have speed alarms MAN OR AUTO, when u pick it up from the dealer ask him how to set it, alot of dealers dont know how to still , they just havnt been shown.

CL9s DONT have speed alarms
    If only every on could buy their CU2 from you UNLS1!!!

Thanks for the ripper service. Ill drop in for a coffee when it's first service time

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Well, now my car is now 10,000kms old.

I got no problems with it, and it is still quiet as. No squeaks or groans, nothing.

Fuel usage is definately a damn lot better than my old CL9. I seem to be getting about 6 - 7L / 100km on the highway, and around 10 around town. It is hard for me to judge the around town though, as most of the driving is highway.

One thing I absolutely love is the accuracy of the cruise control. it really sticks to the speed you set it at, and doesn't deviate from it.

The motor is freeing up nicely, plenty of power on tap. I'm still amazed that this is only a 4 cylinder. It goes better than the Falcon 6 cyl work car that I drive home very often. And that Falcon gets a flogging.....

I can't for the life of me replicate the pinging problem that the auto CU2's supposedly have. I always use BP ultimate 98, and I gave my car a good break in.

I think the only thing I don't like about my base 6MT is the front door trims seem to mark up easy. I believe it gets a lot of foot marks from getting out of the car. The interior is definately harder wearing than my old CL9. That is what Honda set out to achieve with this new fabric, and that's what I got. The interior is still brand new. The front seats are still brand new. No marks, creases, nothing.

Everything's fine, still a proud Honda owner!