Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro76 View Post
    By the way Aaron, is it now the time for creating another sub forum titled "Accord Euro CU2" so we will have two Accord Euro sub forums under Accord main forum?
    Nope, the CL9 subforum will probably be renamed to just "Accord Euro" or "Accord Euro CL9 & CU2"
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Accord Euro 5AT
    Awesome review of the CU2... well written mate! - as aaronng said - more informative to the articles that drive, goauto does

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by centurionau View Post
    Thx for your reply Unity.
    Does this mean that the display does not have an LCD readout of your fuel consumption - merely the 5 10 15 marks?
    Quote Originally Posted by unity View Post
    It does give you a numerical reading (average) to 1 decimal place, however, the 5 10 15 display will give you the fuel consumption in real time ie when you accelerate, break, etc
    Yeah, nothing comes up unless you are moving.

I'll post up the other display screens tomorrow.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro76 View Post
    Nice review! I think I am fine with my current Euro thanks
    My 6MT can go to 98km/h on 2nd gear and you said the new 6MT Euro only goes up to 85km/h? I can think the performance could be slower than the previous base 6MT Euro. But I might be wrong. I love the VTEC kicking especially on 2nd gear.
    Yeah, definately not 100km/h in second like before. ~85km/h was @7k rpm. I didn't want to bounce it of the limiter.....
    Gears are closer so easier to accelerate.
    Its deceptively quick.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Accord Euro 5AT
    The reason for the rear shelf being cream colour rather than black... is either Honda is lazy or if it was black then it will start peeling ( on hot days or somethin) unless you opt for the tint. I don't know, could be wrong though...

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Congratulations! Great review.

I drove a Luxury Auto today. Very smooth, quieter and it goes very well. But I think I'll wait before buying. I got the feeling that Honda could have released the CL9 and CU2 concurrently as two distinct models. Both of them are that good. The CU2 is better though. I loved all the extra creature comforts and that comfortable ride with great handling as well.

The car is noticeably wider inside but I am a bit dumb struck with how they increased the wheelbase by so much with no noticeable benefit whatsoever for the rear seat passengers. Where did the extra mm go?
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatekenz View Post
    Excellent write up!
    Its great to read a review thats completely unbiased and also giving the pros and cons between the two models.

Thanks!
    I will post up a love/hate list in a week or so.

I think everyone has expected way too much with this model. It is to compete with the Audi A4, BMW 320i.... not S4 or M3!

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    The car is noticeably wider inside but I am a bit dumb struck with how they increased the wheelbase by so much with no noticeable benefit whatsoever for the rear seat passengers. Where did the extra mm go?
    Under the bonnet. There is room for something a lot bigger than an NA inline 4. There is also room for a rear diff. I just don't know if the tranny tunnel is big enough for a drive shaft though. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Nice review. I am eyeing on Lux Navi because of its reverse camera. I think it is a good safety feature if you have young kids around the house. To me, Navi is not that essential, but for extra $3000, you get navi plus reverse camera, it is more value for $ compare to CL9's $4000 navi.

Does anyone know if CU2's navi system is the same as CL9's? There are comments posted on other thread saying CL9's navi system is not that easy to use. and the software disc included is old. I hope there are some improvement to CU2's Navi

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by IVTECS4 View Post
    The reason for the rear shelf being cream colour rather than black... is either Honda is lazy or if it was black then it will start peeling ( on hot days or somethin) unless you opt for the tint. I don't know, could be wrong though...
    It actually matches the roof and pillars. It is just totally wrong colour though.....

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro/2008 Civic
    What's wrong with using a portable GPS? How often do the updates come for the car and how much do they cost?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR888 View Post
    Does anyone know if CU2's navi system is the same as CL9's? There are comments posted on other thread saying CL9's navi system is not that easy to use. and the software disc included is old. I hope there are some improvement to CU2's Navi
    The yanks complaining that it is not touch screen, just a dial. I didn't see the Navi, because they only had a standard lux auto model.
    I was also the first one in WA to get a new Euro!