Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2007 w2008 Compliance
    vti-s manual silver
    20590 wmats, slimline visor, cargo tray, slimline plate, dust pollen filter and all other std road costs n end of fin year deal
    Last edited by Slow_Dan; 29-06-2008 at 10:55 AM.

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    I don't know if tinting is worth it. The Honda saleswoman quoted around $500 for a tint, whereas the tint professor did it for $265 with a lifetime warranty etc.

I'm wondering how much it would cost to put parking sensors in my VTi-S now and if it's possible. =\

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    Honda tint is too expensive....I was sweet talked into buying it by the dealer. Something like Tint-a-car formula 1 is better imo, and a lot cheaper.
    '91 CB7 Accord EXi (my first Honda)
    '07 GD3 Jazz VTi (mine)
    '00 RD1 CR-V Sport (wife's truck)

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    got my gf a black vtis manual with mats and 1 years full comp honda insurance (shes on her p's too so saved 2k alone here) with honda mats, normal warranty, for $20500 back in 2007 for 2007 compliance (current model) drive away - no end of year special or anything, thought we did well.

This was from garry warren smith honda, see adrian, good bloke, and piss the others off like the chick trying to sell u tint and glaze (she saw i wasnt interested and clearly told her i can get it from friends the same cheaper, and if your going finance, the finance guy will try get ur on their finance but piss him off too persistant bugger!)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    Quote Originally Posted by M@lew View Post
    I don't know if tinting is worth it. The Honda saleswoman quoted around $500 for a tint, whereas the tint professor did it for $265 with a lifetime warranty etc.

I'm wondering how much it would cost to put parking sensors in my VTi-S now and if it's possible. =\
    got them on mine for 60 bucks 4 sensors on ebay, connects to ur reverse light so when u shift to reverse, it activates automatically. takes awhile to install but i put switches (on off, and front rear) on mine. intaled them myself, but cost 200 for profesional install? wtf
    stage 1

Did tint for $160 and had someone installed the sensors for around $100, the installer sells it for around $50 for standard, and up to $100 with breath tester, temperature display and lcd monitor. The auto electrician said he would do front and rear sensors with display for around $150

Not sure why you guys had to pay 200 for installation

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    well i asked around n found that's the price they quoted. just do it urself, i mean the equipment requiured to intall ssensors cost less than $100 lol why not diy
    stage 1

well true, all u need is a drill, to locate pretty much 2 wires, and done

didnt have time to do it, so 100 to get someone to do it is fine i guess. as much as i'd like to spend 2 hours doing it, but all im sayin is, those fitters that were asking for 200 for installation would have to be rich buggers! haha even 2 way alarms with remote engine starter cost less than that to install and they involve much more work!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    yea, agree most of them are fags, just rip u off, 100 is preety good deal though. for a jazz that is, on mine it took ages to find the wires to thread into the cabin and engine bay. lol well got it done though
    stage 1

Thumbs up BRAND NEW HONDA JAZZ GLi 2008 5sp Manual.

**** I bought **** a BRAND NEW HONDA JAZZ GLi 2008 5sp Manual. Registration, CTP, 5 Year Warranty and 5 Year 24 Hour Roadside Assistance, Floor Mats, Dash Mat, 4 Head Genuine Honda Rear Parking Sensors, Nighthawk Black and a full tank of petrol for $17,500 (inclusive of all taxes, dealer fees and charges) on the road drive-away (turn-key) no more to pay.

Standard Features:
    1.3 litre i-DSI engine
    Air conditioning
    Power Steering
    Anti-lock brakes
    Front airbags
    Last edited by omn1potent; 10-07-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Not bad. Basically you paid $1500 for dealer delivery, taxes, fuel and parking sensors instead of $2400 odd.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    White 2007 VTiS
    CVT auto
    Mats, tint, prem plates road side assist and 5 year warranty
    $23g drive away
    Last edited by DVS-00R; 11-07-2008 at 08:21 AM.