Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    yea...used to drive a subaru...i gota admit...drive wise.nothing beats it...but ur rite..the interior of the civic is the best of its class..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 CL9
    Just thought I'd add to the list
    Brother riding his Yamaha Bike following his brand new MY07 civic VTi driven by my mum, someone cuts mum off and she slammed the brakes and bro ended up rear ending his own car with his own bike.
    Bike wrote off but luckily civic was OK!

and my bro went flying. i LOL'ed
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, RS125
    Quote Originally Posted by civic_07 View Post
    ^^^ yeah, have to do all over again I guess . Still love the Civic but might go for different colour.

Other choices would be Mazda 3 or Subaru however I've been in both and don't really like their interior.
    Nice, yeh but atleast you're getting a new car

What colour are you thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by neborama View Post
    Just thought I'd add to the list
    Brother riding his Yamaha Bike following his brand new MY07 civic VTi driven by my mum, someone cuts mum off and she slammed the brakes and bro ended up rear ending his own car with his own bike.
    Bike wrote off but luckily civic was OK!

and my bro went flying. i LOL'ed
    ouch, your bro ok?

Man that's the worst, hitting your own car.

Can't really blame anyone.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe
    wow.. im glad u n ur gf and other ppl involved are all ok... good luck with it all.. hope it all works out

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 FD1
    howy: will be either White or Silver this time, I prefer black but my mum said she won't ride in one again!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    howy: will be either White or Silver this time, I prefer black but my mum said she won't ride in one again!
    after see one more time ur pics, looks not too bad damage on ur civic. Now insurance too easy just to give write off. Dont want much hussle
    now my question : can we refuse to get write off, but fully repair instead ?
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

fully repair?? it will never be the same.............

Quote Originally Posted by dmx View Post
    after see one more time ur pics, looks not too bad damage on ur civic. Now insurance too easy just to give write off. Dont want much hussle

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, RS125
    I think you probably can, but as tokyonite it won't be the same.

If there was structural damage to the chassis it'll cost quite a bit to get it repaired. Repairing also takes quite some time too, so you'll be out of a car for a good month or two.

But really, would you feel safe behind the wheel of a car that's had a crash and 'wielded' back into shape again?

I mean if it's just light damage the by all means repair it, but I reckon getting a new car gives you the peace of mind that there's nothing wrong with the car.

Yeh those two colours are nice. I could understand where your mum's coming from especially from an asian point of view, haha.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 07
    omg yeah the asian point of view, the reason why my mum wouldnt let me choose black so i had to go with sparkle grey :P

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by howy View Post
    I think you probably can, but as tokyonite it won't be the same.

If there was structural damage to the chassis it'll cost quite a bit to get it repaired. Repairing also takes quite some time too, so you'll be out of a car for a good month or two.

But really, would you feel safe behind the wheel of a car that's had a crash and 'wielded' back into shape again?

I mean if it's just light damage the by all means repair it, but I reckon getting a new car gives you the peace of mind that there's nothing wrong with the car.

Yeh those two colours are nice. I could understand where your mum's coming from especially from an asian point of view, haha.
    ok, my next question : if write off. can we take off our accesories ? let say, our audio system ? our recaro seats ? etc...
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, RS125
    ok, my next question : if write off. can we take off our accesories ? let say, our audio system ? our recaro seats ? etc...
    Yes of coz, you take off your accessories and stuff when it gets towed away either before or after the assessment.

you can also claim the things that are damaged during the crash too. For example if your aftermarket stereo was damaged and you've got your receipt, you can claim it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Took on a small truck.

got the 07 model after........we've had heaps of stacks in between though.