Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7

David Coulthard sucks

The FIA should ban or drop David Coulthard. The bloody idiot keeps crashing. Its his 5th or 6th crash this year that put everyone ahead or in front of him to lose places or David jhust convienently takes them out of the race too. I am sure many have already noticed this and he is really getting on my nerves.

For last season till this season, he is either having really bad luck or he is losing his touch since when Hakkinnen was driving with him.

Spam away!

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    I'd like to see you do a better job.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Go do Monaco in the wet on a street car during a downpour at 100km/h. Then come back and see if you want to blame Coulthard again. Even Raikonnen took out Force India!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Even Raikonnen took out Force India!
    That was seriously bad luck. I really felt for Sutil.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdster View Post
    That was seriously bad luck. I really felt for Sutil.
    Yeah, I think he was close to crying when he was in the pits with his team consoling him....
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    yeah man dont diss coulthard.. F1 cars are not designed to drive in puddles of water with shallow grooved tyres (shoulda had the extreme wets on) with cold brakes and tyres at 100km/hr. they need grip and heat y0!

but yeah dayam sucks to be sutil.. i couldnt fkn believe my eyes when i saw raikonnen lose control out of the tunnel. fkn ultra bad luck... and its goddamn james allen! he always jinxes ppl. he even said it himself. i remember when webber was in a cosworth powered williams in monaco, he said like webber is doing very well and then webber DOES NOT get blue flags waved for him to lap the tail-enders.. and then his engine wiring or some shit burns out. IMO james allen should stfu

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    i agree
    sutil gotta feel sorry for them they were absolutely shattered when he was in the pits. bloody kimi.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by shinji112 View Post
    yeah man dont diss coulthard.. F1 cars are not designed to drive in puddles of water with shallow grooved tyres (shoulda had the extreme wets on) with cold brakes and tyres at 100km/hr. they need grip and heat y0!
    I dont think they needed extreme wets at all. The track was drying out, however because of the building/shadows/tunnel, there were sections that still had water pooling. It seems to me if anything Raikonnen was coming out of the tunnel a bit to quick (it would have been fine if the track were dry), hit a little of the wet stuff and just locked it all up.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7
    David sucks compared to the rest of the driver in F1...Not me. GOD...Not only yesterday, keep a look out for the rest of this season. You will get what i mean.

N poor force india, my heart skipped a beat when kimi hit his rear. They officially made a complain to the F1 office after the race against kimi....dont think it'll work though.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    i doubt it as well
    replay shows kimi locked up
    swirving pure accident

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by vincikwan View Post
    David sucks compared to the rest of the driver in F1
    two words = takuma sato

one more = fail
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    oh i think wets was justified at one point. heidfeld made up many spots but Alonso was just all over him with the extreme wets. looks like alonso was in a diff formulae.. until he got impatient and nosedived into heidfeld. stupid mistake from someone who should have known better! almost took off webber's front wing aswell!!