Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by tim-e View Post
    I'm a big believer in leaving dynamics alone. Unless you're going for an all out modified setup. After all, Honda spent millions developing the car. Still, great buy!
    The stock car is great on the street. But when I pushed it 10/10 on the track, it was like shit. Horses for courses. Great for the street out of the factory, but not so great on the track when stock.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    agree with aaronng. It understeers like crazy when put through the track. even with rsb, coilover, lab, and strut brace, my euro was still understeering badly when I put it through sandown.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro Luxury
    I'm a cruiser, not a racer.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    welcome to the club!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by tim-e View Post
    I'm a big believer in leaving dynamics alone. Unless you're going for an all out modified setup. After all, Honda spent millions developing the car. Still, great buy!
    exactly. Its my daily driver, I'll be doing a 1000kms a week in it and prefer comfort over perfromance. I have been through the days of lowering cars and massive wheels etc, geez I sound old now lol.

The standard setup on these cars is pretty good, I have driven cars better stock e.g. 350Z, RX8 but a car designed for a different environment.

Rob

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro Luxury
    Ditto. I do around 1000km a week around the city, with occasional Orange/Maitland/Newcastle/Woolongong jaunts. Damn glad I have a fuel card!