Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro

Running power cable for Amp in 04 Euro

Hey all,

Need some help again...I cannot find where to run the power cable through the firewall for an Amp. Is there a DIY thread, or can someone please help me out through experience? Thanks again.

Luke

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    i dont know about the others, but i poked a hole through a rubber grommet on the passenger side of the firewall.

The cable feeds down behind the glove box.

Sorry dont have any pictures.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    I'll have a look in the morning where my power cable has been run and post up.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    Hey,

Thanks for the info. I had a look yesterday arvo, and could not see much after removing the glove box. Might give it a try and see how I go. Thanks.

Luke

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    theres a big rubber gromit where all your cables go into the car... right side mid way down... i punched mine through there

=D

Appears inside near your centre console
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Hey guys. I had to run a constant 12+ to my new stereo, First I though I wouldnt punch a hole through the rubber grommet, so I removed it to see if I can fit the cable through, but because there isnt much room to work in I ended up punching a hole. Umm.. so now how do you reattach the rubber grommet to the white round plastic it was connected to before?

Hand to work it out when the space it tight and you can only use one arm.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Dc5
    remove the large rubeer cover on the pass side inside the eng bay the other guys are talking about, then youll see a two piece hard white plastic grommet with the loom running thru it, seperate this (into two) then punch a hole in one half conect it back up, peirce the soft black rubber just enougth so that the wire will go thru but still tight not to let bad stuff in the cabin, once youve peeled the carpet back just under the glove box and positioned the gauge wire where you want it put the white plastic firewall gromet in then slide the plastic cover over,

and you should be cookin with gas

didnt need to do any carpet peeling as the cable just dropped into place so that all good. punched a hole through the rubber grommet and cable is in, but i didnt know there was two white plastic. i just see:

[rubber grommet] [white plastic] [firewall/hole]

ive removed the rubber from the white plastic, and then removed the white plastic from the firewall. how do u re-attach the rubber back to the plastic?

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    Ill take a photo of where you put it through and post it in a ferw mins to assist you further
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar