Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r View Post
    Dealers have only a couple in stock of new cars and the end of fin yr specials are still on offer. They are mainly black and purple. I wanted white, silver or blue and there's none around.
    not sure if they make blue ne mores
    stage 1

Quote Originally Posted by SIK_180 View Post
    having a look at this 1
    http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/HONDA/JAZZ/details.aspx?__sid=11ADBE0E264C&Cr=0&__Ns=pCar_Pri vateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1|| pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&State=South%2 0Australia&distance=25&silo=1003&seot=0&PriceMax=2 0000&__Nne=20&Model=JAZZ&R=5818595&__N=4294965322+ 85+243+412+504+4294965319+834+285+257&Make=HONDA&s tate_id=85&trecs=1

we decide to just get a manual.
    What u guys think about this.
    It would only take me 5hrs to get there, hahaha well worth it!!!

i dont want to pay anymore then 15, but a new 1 is only 3-8k more but my first budget was 8k.
    I had a look at that one too (from car sales that is), and sent them a question to see if they were willing to sell to interstate buyer, no response, Reasonable price though that car .

Ended up buying brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by BiLL|z0r View Post
    Dealers have only a couple in stock of new cars and the end of fin yr specials are still on offer. They are mainly black and purple. I wanted white, silver or blue and there's none around.
    I wanted white or black, but dealer only had silver / purplish blue / yellow left

Quote Originally Posted by fitvpower View Post
    not sure if they make blue ne mores
    No they dont, only purplish blue. Friend had one, and she had to drive it coz dad bought it during FYE specials a couple of years back, and she never liked the colour

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow_Dan View Post
    I had a look at that one too (from car sales that is), and sent them a question to see if they were willing to sell to interstate buyer, no response, Reasonable price though that car .

Ended up buying brand new.

I wanted white or black, but dealer only had silver / purplish blue / yellow left

No they dont, only purplish blue. Friend had one, and she had to drive it coz dad bought it during FYE specials a couple of years back, and she never liked the colour

yea, end of fin year r good for valu but colours are usually limited to unpopular colours.
    stage 1

they sell quick i tell you, last time i check there were 5 jazz in adelaide for sale.
    simple - I sell wheels clicly

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    yea, nowadays most you see more gass guzzlers like them holdens and fords for sale. since petrol is predicted to reach 2 bucks per liter, pplz looking for fuel efficient cars
    stage 1

Member Array
    Car:
    Phamer
    yea the dude was on holidays, Thats why u didnt get a reply, i called and his in perth, today melb friday he said he gets home. i hate waiting!

Dreams, i check honda dealers in adel, there was like 2 demos on show and said there was like 3 new jazzs in stock, 2 yellows, 1 black and 2 slivers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    get blue,black or white 05 above VTI auto.. whack on replica mugen kit($1400 fitted?) with spoon wing..drop with spoon springs.. and nice simota airbox.. It will be sufficient power and looks for ur sister.. i mus say it again.. If u have to get yellow.. Silver a bit too common.. dun have the presence.. sry ppl had to be said..

For ppl who says that you cant hear or feel vtec in jazz.. jus try in god's name to notice the car pulling faster than normal.. tats fuking vtec.. jazz is the fastest small car!!! in the 1.5 litre N/a range!!
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    Fact is you should get over ur EK4, cos its a POS FWD and its in the worse colour ever released.
    Get a real car then start bragging.

Quote Originally Posted by VT1-R View Post
    get blue,black or white 05 above VTI auto.. whack on replica mugen kit($1400 fitted?) with spoon wing..drop with spoon springs.. and nice simota airbox.. It will be sufficient power and looks for ur sister.. i mus say it again.. If u have to get yellow.. Silver a bit too common.. dun have the presence.. sry ppl had to be said..

For ppl who says that you cant hear or feel vtec in jazz.. jus try in god's name to notice the car pulling faster than normal.. tats fuking vtec.. jazz is the fastest small car!!! in the 1.5 litre N/a range!!
    Fancy that you mentioned simota, i'm going to install one this weekend Had simota intakes in all my previous cars

Agree, with silver being too common, but because they did not have the colour i wanted, i.e. white / black, that was my next best option. Going yellow or blue will restrict you to a niche market, hence resale is going to be a problem, as the majority still prefer silver as the next best thing if nothing better is available. I tried selling my first yellow car as a p-platter, and man was it hard to find a buyer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Its forever changing
    That White VTi-S would be a nice car, they look nice in white too !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    get a yellow 'banana' jazz, thing is, you must get a mugen kit and wheels or it will look really wierd
    stage 1

Member Array
    Car:
    Phamer

u guys talk doin up the car, kit and airfilter.
    NO i wont b doin that, sum1 said putting 1 on makes it to a 8/100 instead of the 6/100, to me it aint worth it.
    Im buying this to keep it stock, Hence why im buying the vti-s as it comes with abit of looks.
    To me, no offence, but it aint worth putting $1 on a jazz, i rather spend it towards 200kw+ on my rexy.
    The car wont b driven hard or fast and from how my family thinks, there will b no resale. We keep our cars till they die. Except me

Well 3 more days, mite go up melb for a hoilday since were half way there.

Goes 8L/100km instead of 6L/100km cause it's running lean. ECU picks up that it's sucking more air so ends up putting more fuel in it.
    Who's your messiah now!