Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    spoke to larke hoskins Homebush (Sydney) my dealership

they are just bouncing the blame on HONDA, spoke to the service manager and he advised that when the cars come in whatever dvd was in the car is what you get.

dealership wasn't very helpful at all, they explanation was that, they won't willing to purchase the v14 to compensate, and directed me to talk with HONDA

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 2008 Lux A/T
    Quote Originally Posted by xsite85 View Post
    BTW do you have the contact details from the lady from melbourne? i would like to complain about mine
    Her name was Kathrine, but I don't have her direct phone number. All I did was to call 1800 804 954 and explain the situation (3 times ) to them and then I finally got a call back from her.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 2008 Lux A/T
    spoke to the service manager and he advised that when the cars come in whatever dvd was in the car is what you get
    Yeah, that's the same story I got. It could be true, but I didn't quite believe it. Honda has no interest in trying to dump old stock of v13 DVDs since they would just get a refund from WhereIs for unsold stock. The dealership on the other hand...

In any case, I went through Honda and I got the right version less than two weeks after original complaint without any problems other than to follow up twice.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by tarik View Post
    Her name was Kathrine, but I don't have her direct phone number. All I did was to call 1800 804 954 and explain the situation (3 times ) to them and then I finally got a call back from her.
    I called Honda service desk back and i also spoke to a kathrine... hopefully we both get the same outcome... 2 weeks is such a long time

i will chase it up this friday

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro Luxury
    I'm not so worried about the info being up to date, I just want the graphics to be a bit nicer to look at.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 2008 Lux A/T
    Quote Originally Posted by tim-e View Post
    I'm not so worried about the info being up to date, I just want the graphics to be a bit nicer to look at.
    v14 definitely doesn't change the graphics - it is just the latest data from WhereIs. The GPS software version is still v3.0 - same ugly design. I agree, it doesn't even come close to TomTom.

I'd love to be able to change some the features of the software, but I've spent a fair bit of time researching it and there's not much that can be done. The guys over in the US have only gotten as far as replacing the startup logo... (no, it doesn't work on the version that we have here)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 CL9/11 CU2
    What the hell! I got my CL9 3weeks ago! I will ring them up tmr and claim my V14!!! thx for detail anyway~

If anyone is looking for a V14 disc, please feel free to pm me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 CL9/11 CU2
    i called honda, the lady said she have no idea what version13 and 14 about... so i need to wait for call back....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    just received a call from Cathrine from Melbourne 03 9285 5545

v14 was released in march 08

"all the model from CL9 07-08 where equipped with v13 ONLY, as of goodwill from Honda we will issue out the new v14, free of charge."

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    just received a call from Cathrine from Melbourne 03 9285 5545

v14 was released in march 08

"all the model from CL9 07-08 where equipped with v13 ONLY, as of goodwill from Honda we will issue out the new v14, free of charge."
    Not quite. She told me before that they will only supply V14 to the runout models that arrived into the country as of the 1st March 2008. This does not sound like goodwill to me! That's another strike against Honda.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 CL9/11 CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    Not quite. She told me before that they will only supply V14 to the runout models that arrived into the country as of the 1st March 2008. This does not sound like goodwill to me! That's another strike against Honda.
    i just received a called this morning and been told the same thing, but i told her i signed the contract on 31MAY... she said she will check it again....