Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...

Jazz front lip issues: Urgent!

Hi guys

I am currently ordering a PU front lip from the states.. The guy has it but is unsure if it will fit my AUDM Honda Jazz VTI(No bodykit version).. What i have got is a picture of the lip the guy have on a USDM GD3.. So can any1 confirm that this lip will fit my 2007 Honda jazz VTI..

The foglight thingy they have seem to confuse me.. haha.. So i nid some pro advise.. Already bought the VTI-S front lip by mistake once.. Cant do it again..haha

Thanks in advance..
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    Fact is you should get over ur EK4, cos its a POS FWD and its in the worse colour ever released.
    Get a real car then start bragging.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Fit + S2000
    pretty sure can not.....
    Honda---The Power Of Dream!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz vtis
    i dont think it will fit

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    any1 with pics of a AUDM GD3 VTI 07 jazz with lipkit for me?

SO i can show the guy to get the correct 1?

Very much appreciated.. btw i got a blue vti jazz already have mugen side n spoon spoiler on.. waiting for front lip onli for that aggressive front end..lol..
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..
    Fact is you should get over ur EK4, cos its a POS FWD and its in the worse colour ever released.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    It wont fit avoid buy it from US. You can buy from China if you wanna replica.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    It will NOT fit. The Usdm front bumper is longer and where it wraps going toward the tire will be TOO LONG
    ok claymore..

where do you tink i should get a jazz front lip from?

Dealer quoted me $600 painted n fitted..

I guess if i get aftermarket.. with decent fitment in PU would be say $250?+$150 painted n fitted?.. Perth rates for painting+fitting though..

So any1 tell me where i can get jazz VTI Facelifted front lip.. any style!!!
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by VT1-R View Post
    ok claymore..

where do you tink i should get a jazz front lip from?

Dealer quoted me $600 painted n fitted..

I guess if i get aftermarket.. with decent fitment in PU would be say $250?+$150 painted n fitted?.. Perth rates for painting+fitting though..

So any1 tell me where i can get jazz VTI Facelifted front lip.. any style!!!
    $600 painted and fitted is very cheap! Genuine Mugen front lip is about $600 plus shipping

I dont think there is PU for $250,also no one selling it in AU. Small market here

Definitely try to avoid body kits from the states for the Jazz. Fitment is the biggest problem. Best bet is to get one locally customised

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    I think i gonna spend tat extra $100+ to go with Honda OEM lip kit.. FITMENT IS FOR SURE and dealers will be responsible becoz they supply,fit n paint..haha.. thanks ppl!!
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    Honda have an oem front spoiler, side skirts, rear wing to suit the Honda Jazz. I spent about $1100 for the whole kit, which comes painted. I installed it myself, wasn't that hard, you've just gotta be patient. Looks pretty good. Will post a piccy soon. Mines an 05 VTI.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    Quote Originally Posted by fundies View Post
    Honda have an oem front spoiler, side skirts, rear wing to suit the Honda Jazz. I spent about $1100 for the whole kit, which comes painted. I installed it myself, wasn't that hard, you've just gotta be patient. Looks pretty good. Will post a piccy soon. Mines an 05 VTI.
    Yo man!!

It will be great if u can post a full picture esp the front spoiler pics of ur kitted vti jazz..

REP point for sure!! haha

thanks!!
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    I found a picture of the lip i am getting from the states.. my fren says this is guaranteed fitment..

so what you guys think?

My jazz is a 2007 VTI..jus to let u guys noe again..
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..