Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado

I just bought a Jazz

After a few weeks of looking around online and local dealers I have landed myself a Silver 2005 VTi CVT.
    http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/...sn5975495.aspx

I got it for over $1K less than the list price which was good and they gave a decent trade on the V6 Magna we have.

Can I walk into a Honda dealer now and buy an extended warrenty or do I need to have the car under new car wty still?
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    You bought this from a second hand dealer? (i.e. Not Honda) I don't think you get Honda warranty for it unless it is still under warranty. The most you get will be the dealer warranty if they offer it.

Not sure what you bought or how much you bought the car for, the link seems to have been brought down, but congrats on the buy!

The warranty is transfered to the next owner, but wasnt extended warranty only available when you purchase the car brand new? Obviously under the conditions of normal routine servince & maintenance

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I guess the link is down cause it's now sold
    I dropped into my local Honda dealer and as long as the car is still under new car wty I can get an extended wty with roadside asst for 2yrs or 40,000km's for $695. Also found out it had missed a recall on the fuel pump relay so the selling dealer is taking to them tomorrow to get replaced before delivery next week.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.