Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...

Jazz 06 VTI & Jazz 07 VTI=SAME???

Hi as title stated..

Just wondering a honda OEM front lip for a honda jazz vti 2006 will fit a honda jazz vti 2007.. Essentially its just same car different year rite?

Only the jazz in 2004 is the prefacelift so its different lip rite? reason i am asking is becoz the idiots working at honda dun even noe if the 06 vti is the same as 07 vti or not... Unbelievable.. Perth is reali a shithole..

So any1 can give mi the right answer so i can order it and get the right one.. Coz i browse the net and found that the front of 06 n 07 looks identical.. just nid some expert confirmation..

Thanks!!!
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    Fact is you should get over ur EK4, cos its a POS FWD and its in the worse colour ever released.
    Get a real car then start bragging.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    same!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    haha i thought so.. Thanks kongfu!!!...

Cause i saw the computer wrote Vivid Blue jazz Front lip spoiler 2006-2006... haha

any1 can give further confirmation.. ppl like claymore n other pros as well..

So 2005,06,07 jazz VTI have all similar front bumper so can fit the dealer front spoiler for VTI & GLI?

cheers..
    Last edited by VT1-R; 09-07-2008 at 08:17 PM.
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..
    Fact is you should get over ur EK4, cos its a POS FWD and its in the worse colour ever released.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by VT1-R View Post
    haha i thought so.. Thanks kongfu!!!...

Cause i saw the computer wrote Vivid Blue jazz Front lip spoiler 2006-2006... haha

any1 can give further confirmation.. ppl like claymore n other pros as well..

So 2005,06,07 jazz VTI have all similar front bumper so can fit the dealer front spoiler for VTI & GLI?

cheers..

05,06,07,08 are facelifted version.

GLI and VTI got the same bodykit and they could fit dealer front spoiler without any issue.

Don't get replica! They look cheap+poor fitment! Genuine parts FTW!

Just my 2c.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    haha cheers again kongfu.. yeah i prob dun get replica.. coz my sides were replica and dun fit too well though they look gd.. They dun not sit tight in the centre.. have to spend more $$$ drilling the centre in and then filling the holes up and respray.. haha.. expensive..

So i gonna go OEM for the front lip now..
    So basically i should get the front lip from the dealer even they said its for 2006 jazz vti? Its their noobness not being able to know that 06 and 07 bodykit are exactly the same right?

It will cost me $600 fitted n painted..
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    haha cheers again kongfu.. yeah i prob dun get replica.. coz my sides were replica and dun fit too well though they look gd.. They dun not sit tight in the centre.. have to spend more $$$ drilling the centre in and then filling the holes up and respray.. haha.. expensive..

So i gonna go OEM for the front lip now..
    So basically i should get the front lip from the dealer even they said its for 2006 jazz vti? Its their noobness not being able to know that 06 and 07 bodykit are exactly the same right?

It will cost me $600 fitted n painted..

$600 fitted and painted is reasonable! Mugen front spoiler close to 1k via EMS painted and fitted.what OEM front lip for VTI look like mate?Is it modulo style? Got pic of it?post some pics thx mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    It looks like this.. Dun noe wat style though but i reckon it looks similar to mugen..haha.. And should match my mugen side pretty well..

JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    It looks like this.. Dun noe wat style though but i reckon it looks similar to mugen..haha.. And should match my mugen side pretty well..

Modulo style if Im not wrong..

Mugen front lip the way hotter IMO...Im getting Mugen for sure..

Post some pics when you got it mate!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...

it looks nice front a wider angle.. haha

Mugen is hot.. but its my gf's car.. so i jus nid a tight n nice lip to finish it off.. sides n spoiler are up already!!
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda

it looks nice front a wider angle.. haha

Mugen is hot.. but its my gf's car.. so i jus nid a tight n nice lip to finish it off.. sides n spoiler are up already!!

Mugen front lip got more streamline look but Modulo got more squared look Each to their own! Genuine is the best!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    yeah mate.. But i still prefer Mugen front lip to anything else.. Just that it cost too much.. This is a slightly cheaper alternative at least.. haha

Thanks for your help!!
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    yeah mate.. But i still prefer Mugen front lip to anything else.. Just that it cost too much.. This is a slightly cheaper alternative at least.. haha

Thanks for your help!!
    My pleasure mate. I admit Mugen is the way cost too much $$$$$$.

Feel free to share some Jazz mod experience here..willing to comment and discuss.

Jazz section is too quiet