Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im back yo

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Hi Jeff

How was Europe? I'm sure U must have 1000 stories but ya got one to share mate?

Member Array
    Car:
    wheely bin
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    god. You going to get ripped by danny again ? rofl.

welcome back jeffy
    lol hoping not lol even tho his dodgyness caused some of the suspention parts to bend when i got it towed home....

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    Hi Jeff

How was Europe? I'm sure U must have 1000 stories but ya got one to share mate?
    haha yep got tonnes of stories mainly from Berlin as its the party capital of the world....

one night some of the German mates and myself were at work and some guys who had a bucks night a fue days before left a moose outfit when they left... dono how you forget that..

so after work we got quite sloshed and i ended up putting on the moose costume and running around Berlin scaring random ppl on bikes.

then i dono where from my but my mates got a water pistole and filled it with sangria and then asked random passers by if they would like to squirt the moose with sangria for 1euro lol let me tell you sangria fkn burns ur eyes..... but ended up making 40euro lol.

also if you go to berlin go to club 25 it opens on thursday night and dosent close till monday afternoon but only good if u like german style house and electro ... or Watergate where they ahve a spa and pool next to the dj.... hot German babes, cheap alco, mad beats and a spa = fun times

got alot more stories of Amsterdam and Berlin and all the other places i went to but its easier to tell them in person lol...

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    hahahahahaaaa!!
    'squirt the moose with sangria for 1euro" Very Nice

Start a thread,lets see some pics pleeeease.

Member Array
    Car:
    wheely bin
    i have like 1200 pics and i have not had time to edit any of them lol but ill pick out some nice ones and post em up in the gallery.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Sa-weet!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Welcome back Jeff

Damn shame to see the old ED get taken by the Pac Man
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

mojo where the feck you been?
    good to have ya back

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!!
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!