Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    V6 Twin Turbo DC2
    Not at GPC anymore. The cars paint is getting stripped again, though leaving the engine bay. Doing entire car the colour of the bonnet. No more graphics.

But i want to be pushing for starters 200kwatw and work from there. Eventually when im done with the car i want to be around the 300kwatw mark. Thats going to be daily driven also.

Member Array
    Car:
    92 integra LS TURBO,96gsi
    Quote Originally Posted by [AROUSN]
    Haha. Fair enough, I picked the teg

EDIT - And out of curiosity, how much power is your turbo teg making?
    200kw + (not including the nos)

Member Array
    Car:
    V6 Twin Turbo DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen boy
    200kw + (not including the nos)
    atw or @fly?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    fark even if that was at the flywheel thats HUGE !!!..more than enough to decimate most cars.. i think =P
    "Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!"

Wayne: Funny.. Mugsees car is also built in a cave with a bunch of scraps, also its red and gold.. interesting......

Member Array
    Car:
    05 SEXY a$$ blue Euro

Cool

AROUSN.... i give you plenty of credit mate. Being different and making a success of it, is twice as challenging as sitting there doing the same thing as everyone else....
    cant wait to see the finished product and be sure to let us know when your gona be out at WSID so we can witness the time it gets....

Member Array
    Car:
    V6 Twin Turbo DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by GYPO2C
    AROUSN.... i give you plenty of credit mate. Being different and making a success of it, is twice as challenging as sitting there doing the same thing as everyone else....
    cant wait to see the finished product and be sure to let us know when your gona be out at WSID so we can witness the time it gets....
    Awesome dude, thanks

Yeah i know, most people could just turbo a teg. Actually, its not hard at all. And even if, goodluck to any 1.6lire-1.8litre beating james power output anyhow

But for a motor with a base like that, and simple bolt ons, doing 200+kw at the wheels i think is good Who knows, might push it beyond 300kw's. I know with the pair of GT25/30s and the pistons/rods in, i should be making close to that, if not more on 14-16psi. At the moment im just stuck on 10 with standard turbos, and internals. Americans are abit slow when sending engine parts over.

Nawz is c00l.

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by [AROUSN]
    atw or @fly?
    atw man , wnt be able to give an quater times till the engine gets put in the dc4 integra i just picked up two weekend ago, bit of an upgrade for a wee gsi, from daily drive to type r killer

Member Array
    Car:
    V6 Twin Turbo DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen boy
    atw man , wnt be able to give an quater times till the engine gets put in the dc4 integra i just picked up two weekend ago, bit of an upgrade for a wee gsi, from daily drive to type r killer
    I think you'll be beating more then type-r's with 200kwatw

Member Array
    Car:
    uha i certainly will be

Member Array
    Car:
    integra type R DC5
    oh man. u just devalued the crap out of ur car. no affence but u should have juts bought a mitsubishi. oh well wat ever pushes ur buttons. i imagine u wouldnt have posted if u wernt looking for critisicm. good luck wioth it anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    V6 Twin Turbo DC2
    Devalued the crap out of the car? I dont think the car had any decent value to begin with. Also the fact that money is of no concern to me.

Funny you said that though, as i was offered 35k for the car once completion. Better then the 18k i was offered with the old vtec motor.

I think thats a decent price seeing modified cars dont ever get their money back when being sold.

i dont know why everyone is giving you such a hard time.... its a great car, better than seeing the usual turbo b18c or big b20vtec. Keep it up!