Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 Civic EG5 with JDM B16
    OMFG.. I nearly had a heart-attack when I read what you did to your teggy !!

why didnt you just go the whole hog and drop an all-alloy Lexus V8 in there..

I have to ask myself WHY WHY OHH GAWD WHY???? I'm sorry but IMO you have committed a crime against Nature..

you must have more dollars than sense !!

If you had to do some crazy conversion, why didnt you convert your teggy to RWD or as someone else said AWD.. at least then you'd actually make the car more fun to drive.. (arguably)
    Last edited by VTEChnique; 20-12-2004 at 04:40 PM.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    awd, 4wd tegs been done. Havnet heard of rear wheel drive though. Something interesting to look out for. Big bucks.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    HONDabishi!!!!
    "Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!"

Wayne: Funny.. Mugsees car is also built in a cave with a bunch of scraps, also its red and gold.. interesting......

Member Array
    Car:
    V6 Twin Turbo DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by FR33K
    ohh was that your car i saw at good performance ???
    its it a purple colour ???
    i looked at n thought this guy is crazy lol
    Yep, thats mine...
    Has not been dyno'd as yet. Still waiting for the Konig's and paint to be finished.

Member Array
    Car:
    V6 Twin Turbo DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEChnique
    OMFG.. I nearly had a heart-attack when I read what you did to your teggy !!

why didnt you just go the whole hog and drop an all-alloy Lexus V8 in there..

I have to ask myself WHY WHY OHH GAWD WHY???? I'm sorry but IMO you have committed a crime against Nature..

you must have more dollars than sense !!

If you had to do some crazy conversion, why didnt you convert your teggy to RWD or as someone else said AWD.. at least then you'd actually make the car more fun to drive.. (arguably)
    And who said im not going AWD?

Well i think its quite smart. I've spent enough money on the old setup, which was a ALL MTR vtec engine, running toda pistons, valves, spec c shafts, adjustable gears, upgraded fuel pump, injectors, etc. If i wanted to turbo that setup, i'd have to strip the block, redo the head, and start again. If i wanted to sell the old engine, put in a stock VTIR motor, and turbo charge that, it would've cost more then what im doing now.

If only an Inline 6 fit i would've put a RB26DETT in there. Would work well with a light car and a AWD setup.

I dont see a AWD or a RWD being a crazy conversion. I see a v6tt and a awd being a crazy conversion.

Member Array
    Car:
    V6 Twin Turbo DC2
    Oh, and the old setup with AWD would be bloody pathetic. Not enough torque. Let alone power.

Member Array
    Car:
    EKFOUR, GSXR750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp3rMz
    awd, 4wd tegs been done. Havnet heard of rear wheel drive though. Something interesting to look out for. Big bucks.
    Yeah rwd has been done, there is one in the states and it actually competes in there wannabe d1 drift comp. Theres video of it somewhere, its odd to see it drifting.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Civic EG5 with JDM B16
    yeah calm down bro - YOU posted it up here !!

you NEVER said you were going AWD.. so as far as we know from your posts, you are swapping in a V6 FF motor..

Either way, stil la HUGE waste of time and money, you should have sold the GSi and bought a WRX, or a GSR or gone 'ard-core and got a Silvia or Skyline pftttt.

I still say WHY BOTHER !! WHAT do you do ?? where does your $$ come from ? you've obviously got way too much of it !!

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    There a red dc2r 4 whd that rallys. That was bloody strange too. Jimmy has it in one of his mags.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    well come to think of it. If its his car and his money, let him do what he wants

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

leave the guy alone.... in modifying cars these days it's all about being different from the pack!! and i know mark has spent a ****load of hard earned money on a car which is now alot different from everyone else!!

sure he coulda went and sold it and brought a rex or a silvia or even a skyline (which i will remind u he already has... 34 gtr that is) :P he would be like everyone else... if u wanna be different it costs $$$ and his spent it!!

in marks defence different is wat counts these days and to even spend the money on something that could not work is good enough!!

keep the imbred honda updated bro!!