$200 - good price!
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    Wow.. 17x8.5 +44 235's -3degrees and rolled guards and your still rubbing?What kind of rim and tyres are they? Oh how lows your car? must be pretty low, low is good I like low mines not that low but lol.

I got 17x9 +44 245's -2.5 degrees camber semi rolled guards and I only rub the rear bumper which i need to adjust abit and it only rubs on real big ditches which my front bar will touch the floor anyway lol. And re001 have pretty fat sidewalls lol.

Take a look at this thread JMSBND
    http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...ic=557913&st=0

You obviously wont be able to clear it without fender modification and thinner tyres.

I will be getting a new wheel alignment, more street friendly will be going with the oem uk spec aligment with -2degree rear camber it shouldn't rub but see how it goes.
    yeah mine pretty low...less than 1 finger gap between the fender and tyres kinda low...re01r 235 is pretty fat too which isnt helping...

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Quote Originally Posted by na View Post
    yeah mine pretty low...less than 1 finger gap between the fender and tyres kinda low...re01r 235 is pretty fat too which isnt helping...
    with the rear you will need to roll the guards + relocate the rear bumper tab back 1". use a self tapering screw. Use a mallet and tap the original tab upwards so it doesnt rub the tyre. Then also you might need to trim the rear bumper abit. Its just the rear black plastic bit that needs a trim.

If you have done all that i dont see how you would rub? I would have thought a 245 tyre on a 17x9 rim is prefect for aggreesive fitments. Some people have even got away with fitting 255's. I dont think its just to the RE01R tyre either as others have fitted azenis rt615 which are a pretty fat tyre.

Also your car isnt slammed, less than one finger gap between tyre and guard is plenty of clearence in my books .

Perhaps you could post up pics of your setup?

Member Array
    Car:
    type r
    run the 10" at the fronts LOL
    WTB - B16/18 HEAD