Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by hiru View Post
    but its easier to go bigger than to go smaller lol....
    How come?

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Im running 17x7.5 with a +40 offset and even when I have a full car and I corner hard I havnt scrubbed. Altho im only running 2 fingers between the guard and tyre on the front.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
    How come?
    Because when you have bigger wheels, and yo go smaller it doesnt look right because you get used to seeing it on 17's... just a personal thing i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_foy View Post
    Im running 17x7.5 with a +40 offset and even when I have a full car and I corner hard I havnt scrubbed. Altho im only running 2 fingers between the guard and tyre on the front.
    lowered at all? mine sits about that high unloaded... pedders springs i believe.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Quote Originally Posted by hiru View Post
    Because when you have bigger wheels, and yo go smaller it doesnt look right because you get used to seeing it on 17's... just a personal thing i guess.

lowered at all? mine sits about that high unloaded... pedders springs i believe.
    Im using type-r suspension (springs and shocks). Its low enough for me now, it went about a inch and abit and I scrape on my driveway without a angle so its good.

I can post pics if you want.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 DC2
    i'd say the pedders sussy may be softer then... i'm interested about the type r sussy tho. might have to look into it a bit....