Thread: Jazzled Up...

Member Array
    Car:
    NA

Arrow Jazzled Up...

Hey fellow Ozhonder's

I was going to get myself a DC2 or EM1 but decided to buy my younger sister a Jazz in Sept instead

Wanted to know if they had lip kits? and could anyone who owns a lip kit'd Jazz post them up?

also how do u differentiate between the models (i.e GD1, GD2, GD3?)

Learning process just began for the Jazz.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18423

GD1 - 1.3/1.4L 2 wheel drive (we get this as the GLi)
    GD2 - 1.3/1.4L 4 wheel drive
    GD3 - 1.5L 2 wheel drive (we get this as the VTi and VTi-S)
    GD4 - 1.5L 4 wheel drive.
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Member Array
    Car:
    NA
    thanx sassy_fit

GD4 - 4 WD? damm is that a overseas model?

I've scanned thru that link before i posted here, so i kinda know a fair bit.

I saw that the jazz GD3's all have rear drum brakes, that aint good...

do you know much about lip kits?

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydenn View Post
    I was going to get myself a DC2 or EM1 but decided to buy my younger sister a Jazz in Sept instead

Wanted to know if they had lip kits? and could anyone who owns a lip kit'd Jazz post them up?
    There is the OEM lip kit thats on the VTi-S and mugen kit.

If you're looking at buying a GD3 in Sept you might have to get the new model as it'll be out by then and stocks of the current model is extremely low with basically black and purple the only to choose from. I was looking for a new model and no dealers I called had any in any colours I wanted (white or silver) and they can't order any more as Honda has run out.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    NA
    Billz...

It will be a 2nd hand GD, as it is her first car i wont be spending 20k+ on her I will do that for myself haha.

I want to know about the mugen lip kit! tell me more, where can i find it in SYD or MELB do you know?

Have a look around at the Traders section
    Who's your messiah now!

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I just got a 2nd hand VTi and found it on carpoint.com.au. That and carsales.com.au seem to have a few. They are getting high prices atm though due to high fuel costs and such a great quality small car.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.