Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Jazz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JAZZ GD3
    reali.. where abt did u see me ... i really forgot how much it was, because that was really long ago ...

i have no idea whether that is your car, but i did saw a car similar to you always park in chatswood.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    Hey dude nice GD u got there... loving it...

just wondering is your Tail Gate Garnish replica or genuine?... if its replica what double sided tape u use??

I have one and i still haven't installed it been to lazy...
    Last edited by mars_panas; 19-08-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JAZZ GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by mars_panas View Post
    Hey dude nice GD u got there... loving it...

just wondering is your Tail Gate Garnish replica or genuine?... if its replica what double sided tape u use??

I have one and i still haven't installed it been to lazy...
    hey there, my tailgate is genuine, so it has the clips and tape when i got it .. so i am not sure abt the replica 1 .

Quote Originally Posted by maNson View Post
    but after i installed the Apexi power intake, i think i lost some low range power , is this what happen to people who installed power intake kits ?
    i've sorta noticed a simiular thing with intakes. there seems to be a bit of comprise you have to sacrifice if there is to be improvement. i previously had a custom SRI installed and found it too farty with my exhaust setup.

So low end VS top end

Mid range was a dramatic sound (dunno about performance, its still a jazz) but top end it seems to run out of puff. thats why i've changed back to oem standard honda intake seems to be the best of both worlds

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Hoey888, have you modified the standard intake at all or is it totally standard front front bumper to throttle body?
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

intake is standard from bumper to throttle body, however have removed the tow hook cover. it looks a bit more ugly, but seems to improve the feel/performance a bit. it might just be me so i dunno. also running a full spoon catback system with b-pipe and n1 muffler but otherwise a stock car

performance wise since my car is auto, i lose a bit of power down low, but make it up in top end. just with the exhaust mod, it feels and sounds like a different car. pulls much more strongly from 4k and makes you want to rev the crap out of it. besides this the sound is also very distinct and loud. no problem or warnings yet given to my car...

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    Quote Originally Posted by maNson View Post
    hey there, my tailgate is genuine, so it has the clips and tape when i got it .. so i am not sure abt the replica 1 .
    oh oki hehe looks good... can't wait to put mine on

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Quote Originally Posted by hoey888 View Post
    intake is standard from bumper to throttle body, however have removed the tow hook cover. it looks a bit more ugly, but seems to improve the feel/performance a bit.
    That's interesting. I'll have to have a look at that in the morning. Mine's auto too. CBF changing gears 1000 times in traffic these days.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JAZZ GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by mars_panas View Post
    oh oki hehe looks good... can't wait to put mine on
    good luck man, its going to look much better after you put it on, it makes it looks fatter.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ED Sedan
    Hott jazz u got there mate............ JDM style aiii