Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    For me i'll get an air suspension as i won't track the car anyway and air force air suspension has 36way damper adjustable so it can be very stiff.
    true and very true... i'm have problems with my pocket..... can't go that deep

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketz View Post
    Is this Thread for real? Is someone modifying an oddysey?? that'll be worse than that time hot 4's featured a Landcruiser because "it had airbrushing & airbag Suspension" it will be catogorised on the same level as doing up an accord Euro or even a holden commodore, you need to ask yourself "What For"???
    whats wrong with modding an Odyssey????? why we need Hot 4's to feature our mod RB1???? even tho what's wrong???? why people are so surprise when heard modding an Odyssey....only sport car can be modded? have u heard VIP style? box mod in Japan?.... this is a free country and you can do whatever you want except crime (well actually you can when you want to pay the consequence).

sorry, i couldn't hold myself when people asking "why" on modding Odyssey... as simple answer is "I can"

may be later on u can see an Odyssey on track day.....

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    I'll do a good price for you Andy
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

I'll do a good price for you Andy
    haha Dan, i know my limit but tks yr offer anyway

Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    whats wrong with modding an Odyssey????? why we need Hot 4's to feature our mod RB1???? even tho what's wrong???? why people are so surprise when heard modding an Odyssey....only sport car can be modded? have u heard VIP style? box mod in Japan?.... this is a free country and you can do whatever you want except crime (well actually you can when you want to pay the consequence).

sorry, i couldn't hold myself when people asking "why" on modding Odyssey... as simple answer is "I can"
    Haha, leave her alone..

^^ yes sir nice rim u have.... post more pics for us to enjoy

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Well, maybe get that one instead of small stuffs hehe
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

Banned Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post

How far do you plan on getting with it?, the cars design will give it limitations & youll always have people asking themselves why every time you drive past them. most of your mods will prob have to do with suspension which will in turn effect the cars ride quality, whats the point of buying a luxury people mover if your going to be feeling every bump in the road????? what about your family??? i think that the oddysey would have to be the best people mover currently available on the market, even better than the merc R class on so on, why would you want to ruin that?

Well, maybe get that one instead of small stuffs hehe
    the problem is i have a set of coilover that i love and no complaint fm "financial controller" so its hard to convert to AirRunner even i really love to. u know what i meant

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketz View Post
    How far do you plan on getting with it?, the cars design will give it limitations & youll always have people asking themselves why every time you drive past them. most of your mods will prob have to do with suspension which will in turn effect the cars ride quality, whats the point of buying a luxury people mover if your going to be feeling every bump in the road????? what about your family??? i think that the oddysey would have to be the best people mover currently available on the market, even better than the merc R class on so on, why would you want to ruin that?
    Have u actually sit or drive the car? It drives great but when you have many people in the car like 5-7 people, you will feel the rear suspension is too soft and make the rear so low. Also you can feel the body roll that's why coilover is much better and you can set the damper as well to make it not bumpy.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

^^ well said Mod (just realise today)

in addition, modding suspension does not mean u will have to give up the ride quality on everyday usage. u need to get a balance of what u want. i have suspension mod (coilover, sway, strut and low-arm bars) on mine and passengers always complain it rides better than stock. so, should i mod it??