Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    hi snugs,

if you got Malaysian freinds willing to carry over for you go get UltraRacing bars. In terms of price, you dont really need to scout much as they're all same price quoted by the manufacturer unless you have someone who owns a shop and they willing to cut their margin. Full set comes in 7 parts. You'd need to spend about AUD700. go cehck out their web site they've got photos of what goes where. They won't give you much discount for buying full set anyway so you dont really lose much even if you buy bit by bit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey
    Thanks Mobil1.

I've got a friend in freight shipping... might see if he can freight it to me (FOC preferably).

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    I thought the purple RB1 in Sydney has turbo?
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

^^ oh my bad, yes thats custom turbo charged

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey
    Ah... found more info on that Turbo'ed RB1. It was sold, but owner who made the modifications was a previous Forester owner too (very modified Forester as well)... details below on the RB1 modifications.

RIDE: 2006 Honda Odyssey RB1

ENGINE: 2.4L K24A

ENGINE Modifications: Custom made turbo kit using a Garrett GT2530 turbo, custom made front mounted intercooler , K & N air filter , Drift supersonic BOV, custom made exhaust 3 inch dump , 3 inch centre pipe , 2.5 inch rear split section with mufflers etc and a Haltech Interceptor Platinum piggy back computer

SUSPENSION : Full airbag suspension , Front Air Ride bag over strut setup , Rear Double Convolute air bag with Pedders strut (Rear custom made , bag and strut separate setup) all ½ inch lines , two Viair C400 compressors , two 12 gallon tanks , with switches

WHEELS AND TYRES: 20 x 8.5 inch Status Dynasty +35 offset all round , wrapped in 225/35 tires , wheel inserts painted peppermint green with a green wall around tire’s

EXTERIOR: all door handles shaved off , custom made rear suicide doors , front and rear guards pumped, flared and lipped 2 inches , custom made engine covers , Honda body kit with fog lights , body all color coded with violet ice pearl , 15% tint all round

INTERIOR: Full retrim : front and rear seats , door skins, dash , centre console, glove box all the pillars all in peppermint Leather, roof lining in peppermint suede . centre console custom made to fit gauges and airbag switches , all plastic sections all paint the same color as the car, Drift boost gauge , Auto gauge vac and air/fuel gauge , Type R water temp and volts gauge , 2 X PSI gauge and digital readout for airbags

AUDIO: Kenwood KVT-739DVD head unit , 2 x 7 inch Directed Audio screens behind front seats, 7 inch Necvox screen in boot, Orion 6.5 inch component speakers in front and rear doors in custom pods , front tweeter custom mounted to A pillar , Orion 6 inch coaxial speakers in rear boot lid , Orion 2400w mono block amp , 4 channel Orion 600w amp ,2 channel Orion 400w amp , 4 X Orion 1000w 12 inch sub woofers, custom made sub boxes in fiberglass and custom made amp rack , Xbox and a Directed Audio capacitor

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    A friend told me the car was sold to somebody here in Perth. He said he saw it on the back of a transport truck here.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey
    It's definitely not a family car no more... I just want a litte bit more grunt but would still prefer to be able to use it as per intended... van load of bickering kiddies in the back. I still think a smallish supercharger would suit if only there were space "AND" I win Powerball tonight.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by snug_gles View Post
    Not hardcore... same situation as everyone else... the boss limits modding... but... safety comes first.. I can argue that pulling power for an RB1 is "safety related".

I've come from a Forester... and did all the upgraded turbo, suspension, piggyback ecu, etc... and I've pretty much gotten it out of my system... especially when it comes time to return to stock to sell.

Malaysian owners not supercharging... just Unichipping their Absolutes... http://www.myodyssey.com.my/forum/vi...1af23a6464bfe9
    You can chip our the 160bhp motor, but the gains will not be much. What I was told was chipping (unichip ver Q) with cat back exhaust and pod filter would gain u abt 15 bhp. Considering the cost of about 3-4 k for the set up and the availability of unichip tuners make it hard to justify spending that amount.

i was told the HKS turbo kit bolt on kit with pre-tuned F-Con, we would have to worry abt gearbox and Comptech SC is much better on gearbox but need to be tuned or off the road for some time sending ECU to US for re-flashing. both abt the same price...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey
    I'd say that chipping would be the best bet except that the only previous Unichip tuner I remember a few years back was arrested for something (escapes me as it was about 2~3yrs ago). I think there's one tuner left in Perth... gotta go do some digging.

Can't go Comptech... need to have car on the road... HKS... I'm already scared about the price let alone my gearbox.

Why can't they make it easier for us?!?!?!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    The only ppl that advertise unichip tunning in Perth that I can find is some 4wd company

http://www.armadale4wd.com.au/products/unichip.htm

but they tune freaking 4WD's not sure if they know how to tune an Odyssey??????

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey
    Tim Slako @ West Racing in Ozzie Park.... but I've only ever read about the Subi's that go there for tuning. Unichips are not very popular nowadays anyway. However... having said that... I'm gonna go check out the price for it and see if it's worth it. I think I'd better have the car in hand first. hehehe... getting a bit ahead of myself.

Mobil1 - Can't believe that the Australian distributor sells the full 7 piece Ultra-Racing braces and bars for around AUD$1700 + delivery to Perth!!! I'm gonna go ask my friend to check out the price locally in Malaysia. Pricing if anyone is interested....

Ultra Racing Australia.
    UR-LA2-486 = $206
    UR-LA2-487 = $206
    UR-LA4-488P = $223
    UR-AR19-142 = $323
    UR-TW2-491 = $223
    UR-RL6-489P = $288
    UR-RL2-490 = $206